Heartbreaker in the MO river section

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by BKS72, Apr 21, 2008.

1. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
  2. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    Wow, so did Doug get that fish on video? One thing is for sure this years fish off has already had some hawgs come to the scales. It is going to take a good number to take this title home. Thanks for the link Branden, now get out there and get you one of those. If all else fails take Eric; I know that he could get it in.:smile2:

3. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    I would of done more than just break it.. Thats why I got a digital camera, I can see what I've taken..

4. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    True H, but your problem would be dead batteries from lack of use :smile2: :smile2: :smile2: :smile2:

5. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    Poor 'ol ~Nancy Boy~ Can't catch a break!!! :smile2::smile2::smile2:

6. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    I took the li'l rat on Sunday and all him and his brother wanted to do was catch drum and play in the mud:confused2: I told him I needed to put some fish on the board for the fishoff and he just came back with some nonsense about wanting a 4 wheeler for his birthday and how we could maybe work something out:eek:oooh:

7. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    Poor OLD Harold. Poor Poor OLD Harold. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha His battery going down from lack of use is really funny. He makes batteries

8. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Thats okay guys, when I finally get me another boat you guys will be talking a different story then.. I'll be charging you to show you where and how to catch fish... hehehe

9. stump jumper

stump jumper New Member

State:
    illinois