Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Wow, so did Doug get that fish on video? One thing is for sure this years fish off has already had some hawgs come to the scales. It is going to take a good number to take this title home. Thanks for the link Branden, now get out there and get you one of those. If all else fails take Eric; I know that he could get it in.:smile2:

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
True H, but your problem would be dead batteries from lack of use :smile2: :smile2: :smile2: :smile2:

·
Registered
3,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow, so did Doug get that fish on video? One thing is for sure this years fish off has already had some hawgs come to the scales. It is going to take a good number to take this title home. Thanks for the link Branden, now get out there and get you one of those. If all else fails take Eric; I know that he could get it in.:smile2:
I took the li'l rat on Sunday and all him and his brother wanted to do was catch drum and play in the mud:confused2: I told him I needed to put some fish on the board for the fishoff and he just came back with some nonsense about wanting a 4 wheeler for his birthday and how we could maybe work something out:eek:oooh:

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
Thats okay guys, when I finally get me another boat you guys will be talking a different story then.. I'll be charging you to show you where and how to catch fish... hehehe

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.