healing & guidance from God for job

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by fishing bum, Feb 19, 2008.

1. fishing bum

fishing bum New Member

State:
    Victoria Texas
    Brothers and Sisters
    On Sept.13 2007 I had a accident at work. I had a complete seperation of my Quad tendon on my left knee. I was laid off from my Job three says after my surgery. Every thing is a little ahead of schedule on my rehab. pray that god will continue the healing process. I will be having to start lookong for a new Job within the next 30 to 45 days. I am in despret need of some divine guidance from GOD in this matter. Your prayers will be welcomed.

2. Big Dav

Big Dav New Member

State:
    Southwest
    Prayers sent brother. I feel for you because I have been there.

God Bless,
    David

3. fishing bum

fishing bum New Member

State:
    Victoria Texas
    Thanks Big Dav. may GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS

4. arkrivercatman

arkrivercatman New Member

State:
    KS
    Prayers from KS.Keep on Truckin Broother!

5. fishing bum

fishing bum New Member

State:
    Victoria Texas
    Thanks Arkrivercatman. God bless you and yours.

6. MVFB52

MVFB52 New Member

State:
    Mt. Vernon, Iowa
    You got my prayers up here in Iowa

7. muzkrat

muzkrat New Member

State:
    va.
    God bless you David. Trust in God and keep the faith. He will help you find your way if you will listen and pray. Prayers from va.

8. Coyote1

Coyote1 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Dear Brother Caylor;
    Dave, first of all, Welcome to the BOC! :big_smile:
    We are GLAD to have ya and we are stronger for it too!:wink:
    Raven and I will say a Prayer and light a candle for you too.
    Keep your eyes open, don't get discouraged {hard to do, we know!} and keep your eyes out and open at all times!
    I don't know the laws in your State but you may have some legal repercussions on your side too. You might want to check it out, ... just in case.
    Don't be afraid to ask questions here at the BOC. Nobody I know of laughs at any question asked in earnest! If they do, you contact me and let me know!!!!:angry: That's not to say that many of us won't laugh WITH you, but that is part of the camaraderie!:wink:
    If you see someone make a post that you know the answer too, or can help out, please do so as this is a big part of what the BOC is about!
    Also, avail yourself to our Members Library and Archives where you will find a wealth of information that is free for the reading to you.
    If you have any questions about getting around the website, don't be afraid to ask for help! If we don't know the answer, we know who to go to for the right answer!:wink:
    We will say that Prayer withing the next couple of hours. Hope it helps. Remember that usually when one door closes another one opens somewhere. But YOU have to keep your eyes open and look!:big_smile:
    I hope all of this helps you. Don't be surprised if several of the members in your area, and a few out of your area too, offer to help you find a job. It's part of what being a BOC Member is about! :big_smile:
    Prayers and Best Wishes,
    Fraternally,
    Coyote1 & Raven
    [[[[[End of Post]]]]]

9. fishing bum

fishing bum New Member

State:
    Victoria Texas
    Thanks MVFB52 Godbless you and yours.

10. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Prayers are sent for you from KY!!!

11. fishing bum

fishing bum New Member

State:
    Victoria Texas
    Thnaks MASKRAT. I have been praying. I just have to get the wax out of my ears so I can not only listen but hear what god is saying to me. may God bless you and yours.

12. fishing bum

fishing bum New Member

State:
    Victoria Texas
    Thanks COYOTE1. I have looked into the legal stuff and will not get enough out of it to make all the aggravation and all that to make it worth while.
    Thanks for all the other info. It is great to be able share with brothers & sisters of like mind and faith. God bless you & yours.

13. fishing bum

fishing bum New Member

State:
    Victoria Texas
    Thanks CATFISHJOHN. Gog bless you and yours.

14. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    David I have to ask if you got hurt at the job shouldnt have they put you on disability? That doesnt sound right if you were hurt there and they laid you off 3 days later. Even short term disability is 6 months or close to it which would put you to this month then if they lay you off did they pay a severance or is that even an option. Not trying to pry too much and you said you looked into it but I would think they would owe you that much. Prayers for you Brother.

15. Shadow Hunter

Shadow Hunter New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Prayers from Indy for you David. Our GOD is AWSOME and he will see you through healing and remployment:worship:

16. fishing bum

fishing bum New Member

State:
    Victoria Texas
    Thanks Ryang. No it is not right that I was laid off. In the long run though I have been better off because I ma getting twice as much pay through workmans comp. than if I had gone on short term or light duty. God closed this door and HE will open up a better door. I just have to keep the faith and hang on to his promises. May God bless you and yours

17. fishing bum

fishing bum New Member

State:
    Victoria Texas
    Thanks Shadow Hunter. Our God is a awesome and in that respect I am blessed and highly favored. May God bless you and yours.

18. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Thats good I'm just glad that you didn't get anything for getting hurt at their place of business. One good thing at least in a legal matter at least having Workers Comp against the company they have to pay more into whoever they are paying for it. So in a way you may be sticking it too them after your gone. Again prayers that you get a job to your liking.

19. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    David, God answers prayers in His time. What you ask for in the name of Jesus will be given to you so long as you believe in His name. Pray for faith brother and everything will come from there. Stay strong brother!

20. fishing bum

fishing bum New Member

State:
    Victoria Texas
    Thanks Dameon. It has been a rough go but my faith in
    god ahs kept me going. May God bless and keep you and yours.