Heads up on a very good outdoor show

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by scout, Jul 24, 2007.

1. scout

scout Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Has anyone watched a outdoor show called The Averge American Sportsman on The Sportsman Channel? I have caught it a couple of times and it is a great show. The first show I saw he was catching Snapping Turtles. This pass week-end I caught the last 5 minutes or so and he was catching some Flathead Catfish. At the end of the show they said that they would be trot lining for some Catfish on their show next week.

The show has a web sight where they have a viewers guide, and will even send you a monthly viewers guide for free.

It plays on Saturday at 9:00am EST and on Thursday at 6:30pm EST

I believe this is the channel where the new Catfish show that the BOC is involved in will be playing on in Oct. I can't wait to see it.:big_smile:

2. PhillyCatcatcher4

PhillyCatcatcher4 New Member

State:
    S.W.Phila.,Penn.
    Thanks for the info & the heads up.:0a23:

3. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    I wish I could get that channel. Dish network does not offer it. What cable provider do you have, just wondering where I could get this channel.

4. scout

scout Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Hey Jess, we have Cox cable down here in Louisiana. I think I saw a section on the Sportsman Channel web site on how to go about getting their channel in your area. You might want to check it out.:006:

5. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    I am still fighting with the crazy old cable people here. The said the need the Demand before they get the channel.

6. BajaCoop

BajaCoop Well-Known Member

State:
    Poplar Bluff,MO
    For those of us that can't get the channel through our cable providers you can get the channel online for 4.95 a month. This would be a good option if you can't get the channel but have high speed internet.

7. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Will have to check it out, thanks for the heads up.

8. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    Thanks Randall, I will get on their site and bang the drum.