Heads up at 12 mile Rec area

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by droptine77, Oct 27, 2007.

1. droptine77

droptine77 New Member

State:
    Anderson, SC
    Just thought I'd let those of you that use this ramp know that it's getting bad. The left ramp is closed and for good reason. Watched a guy about pull the axle out from under his bass boat. If your looking at the ramp the right one is ok, you will just get your feet wet if you launch alone. Two people wouldn't have a problem. Be safe. BTW don't fish under the train trussell while there is a train coming over. Junk falls in da boat!:angry:

2. foothills

foothills New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    i used the right ramp a few weeks ago and had no trouble but i'm sure the water level has dropped some since then...even then it looked like that left side had a drop off on it...thanks for the heads up and how did you do fishing under the trussel??

3. MUDHOLE KID

MUDHOLE KID New Member

State:
    Anderson,S.C.
    Greg, do you have any idea what the Clemson ramp looks like.I want to go that way Monday , but if the ramps are bad I'll put in aTwin Lakes and head up.

4. foothills

foothills New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    joey, if you end up using twin lakes ramp please let us know it's condition...would be much appreciated.

5. droptine77

droptine77 New Member

State:
    Anderson, SC
    Joey I have no idea about that ramp I haven't been there. Craig I marked fish there but only had a few hits. Caught a few not far from there.

6. catchaser1

catchaser1 New Member

State:
    Anderson S.C.
    I used the twin lakes ramp last friday and Joey and I used it Sunday, the one on the left is closed and the right one seemed ok.

7. flatheadhunterx

flatheadhunterx Active Member

State:
    South Carolina
    the one at twin lakes that is open will be usable when most of the others arent.