Heading to Warsaw tomorrow through Tuesday

Discussion in 'MISSOURI LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by Catfish Pursuit, Jun 20, 2008.

1. Catfish Pursuit

Catfish Pursuit New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Heading down to Warsaw tomorrow afternoon, staying until Tuesday. Probably going to be a bunch of nothing going on as far as fish but I need to get down there to do some work on the lake house so gives me a reason to go. If anyone is down stop by and say hi if you see me out on the water. Probably try some fishing in the old chanel with lights to see if the crappie/white bass ever started up. Been a strange year for the whites and crappie but this weather has been part of the problem I'm sure. I'll report how I did when I get back. Chris

2. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    Chris hope you have a good time at Warsaw. Good luck with the crappie and whites.

Tom

3. Catfish Pursuit

Catfish Pursuit New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Just checked the COE website and it looks like they are going to start running water today, 20000 cfs apparently. If so I'll be looking for cats instead! Still early but hey, why not. Chris

4. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    Hey Chris, were fishing the upper end of truman tomorrow (probably looks likw a ocean up there lol) but I have plans to fish with scott below the dam monday night and will look for you then. Good luck, see you monday night probably.

5. dougc

dougc Active Member

State:
    Independen
    That's good to hear! Just called my buddy Adam, and it looks like we'll be down there tomorrow afternoon.

6. duckalot

duckalot Well-Known Member

State:
    Missouri
    Good Luck guys, Looks like they turned the water on today. I may have to make the run Sat. night. If anyone does any good Today or tonight fire back a report.

7. KSCats

KSCats New Member

State:
    Neosho Rapids, Kansas
    Yay!!!:big_smile:

I'm in Sedalia this weekend. I'm going to run down tomorrow and throw a hook in below the dam if the water's running.