Heading To The Muskingum River Tonight

Discussion in 'OHIO RIVERS TALK' started by BobbyLee, Aug 8, 2008.

1. BobbyLee

BobbyLee New Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohio
    Heading to the muskingum river tonight. Getting some bait under the 6th street bridge in Zanesville around 4:30, then gonna set up around the lock house or at the very end of the canal, if anyone wants to drop bye and say hi or soak a line.

Younger Brother is suppose to meet me there. We went the other night under the 70 bridge but only got 1 small one. Seems like it got slow for a week. But feeling good about tonight.

Couple pics over the last 2 weeks. Nothing that amazing yet; except for the ones that got away. (lol) But important thing was grandkids had a blast...

Attached Files:

2. BobbyLee

BobbyLee New Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohio
    A few more pics.

Attached Files:

3. BobbyLee

BobbyLee New Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohio
    Corey with a small channel he caught.

Attached Files:

4. slimdaddy

slimdaddy Well-Known Member

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    that little fellow is gonna be a fisherman, most little ones would be afraid to hold a fish nice going

5. BubbaBoyEllis

BubbaBoyEllis New Member

State:
    Zanesville'Ohio
    he will be as good as his dad some day

6. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Good luck fishing, I hope you catch the big one

7. BobbyLee

BobbyLee New Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohio
    Well just got back. Did'nt fare to well on the fishing tonight, but had alot of good conversation. Got to meet a couple of our members; Jason and Josh. Had a really great time getting to know each other. I did get skunked; but I did come away with something better than a fish. A few new friends.
    Congrats to Jason on the 4 lb. channel, he caught while we were fishing.
    Congrats to my girlfriend as well for her channel.

Also a special thanks to Jason for saving me from the tree. (lol)

My girlfriend hung her line up in a tree. I pulled the branch down to unhook her. After i freed her line and let go of the branch. Another hook was in the branch, which just decided to grab my finger. (ouch) Well Jason had to reach up and pull the branch back down, so I could get my self free. (lol) Good time had by all though.

8. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    always great to meet new friends, esp. our members. congrats on the trip out, and better luck to you next time.. maybe we will meet up someday on the water bro.:wink: rollo

9. jason454ci

jason454ci Active Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohi
    It was great meeting you and your girlfriend last night Bobby. Thanks for sharing the river bank with us for a while. Looking forward to wetting a line with ya again.

10. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    Glad you were there to help out Jason. No telling what would have happened. Keep up the vigil gentlemen.