Heading to San Carlos next week!

Discussion in 'ARIZONA LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by pr1mo5, Sep 15, 2009.

1. pr1mo5

pr1mo5 New Member

State:
    aj arizona
    I am heading to san carlos either at the end of this week or next week. I know how to get there and bass fished a long time ago where do I got to bank fish there for flatties??? :smile2:Also should I throw bluegills or texasrigged worms:smile2:...lol just kidding..........

2. lilmonster23

lilmonster23 New Member

State:
    arizona
    im thinking the samething. maybe we should send overkil to drain san carlos so we can have our pickins.

3. gotabig1

gotabig1 New Member

State:
    arizona
    only if it was as easy as drainin my favorite hole:big_smile:

4. pr1mo5

pr1mo5 New Member

State:
    aj arizona
    Yeah i know how to get there but i have a car and dont know what roads to go on to get close tot he water. i dont want to hike like they did a few weeks back...lol just somewhere i can dip the line in the water and dont know how to get to the water.

5. brianthelion02

brianthelion02 New Member

State:
    arizona
    The hike wasnt that bad!!:smile2: We never really looked the lake over but it sure is low,if you could get a boat on it,that would be the way to go!:cool2:

6. Overkil

Overkil New Member

State:
    Arizona
    I'll get working on that....:smile2:

7. lilmonster23

lilmonster23 New Member

State:
    arizona
    thanks mark knew u would come thru. :smile2: that lake is on fire. 2 st records wow. im gonna be going soon. dr's just put me on new meds and wow its gonna take a wk or 2 to learn how to walk again:tounge_out:. i have a 8 ft jon boat if that would help. how close can i park to dam to put that little boat in water, and is there any other spots with a bank close 2 fish from shore? diff from the pic u guys posted on that last post. big 1 ill call u soon 2 make plans 4 san carlos or bart.

8. lilmonster23

lilmonster23 New Member

State:
    arizona
    do any of u guys play xbox call of duty 4?

9. gotabig1

gotabig1 New Member

State:
    arizona
    just let me know iam game. just park next to the dam and i would ride that boat down that grade ooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwsh;t

10. gotabig1

gotabig1 New Member

State:
    arizona
    i love to learn how to walk! but i think most of the time i just drool:confused2:

11. jasonhumble7

jasonhumble7 New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Let me guess, it will probably be a saturday or sunday trip right? Dam i need to get weekends off:angry:

12. brianthelion02

State:
    arizona
    And that would work just fine!!Then tie some heavy heavy rope to it and drag it back up with the truck!HMMMM:tounge_out:

13. gotabig1

gotabig1 New Member

State:
    arizona
    yeah and lilmonster bring that indian suit and i will bring the war paint.:smile2: this is gonna be great

14. brianthelion02

State:
    arizona
    :smile2::smile2:

15. lilmonster23

lilmonster23 New Member

State:
    arizona
    oh yeah i 4got bout that.

16. gotabig1

gotabig1 New Member

State:
    arizona
    hay jason u said that ur time off is based on senority? well if those ppl aint there no more than u get weekend off right?:roll_eyes:

17. GwillE

GwillE New Member

State:
    Phoenix,AZ
    there is another nice looking cove right next to the one we were in (or dam). its a hike down though. best to go with boat for sure. half the cove is a large sandbar great for a overnighter.

18. jasonhumble7

jasonhumble7 New Member

State:
    Arizona
    good call chad!

19. Rcaarizona

Rcaarizona New Member

State:
    AZ
    Lets go, I like that area north of where we were at. Im sure i can gather some folks to go, waterdawg is due a trip, as is brian, lets go this weekend, or next weekend.

20. Rcaarizona

Rcaarizona New Member

State:
    AZ
    The official word form AZGFD is that San Carlos is 3% full