Heading to Lake Badin

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by McDreamy, Jun 29, 2007.

1. McDreamy

McDreamy New Member

State:
    nc
    heading to badin in the morn some time to go fish at the dam im really hoping it aint crowd

2. dunno

dunno New Member

State:
    nc
    how did you do?

i might head out there tomorrow night, gonna try the old whitney ramp. its gonna be might first time. where are some areas to try? im thinking find shad at the dam, then go fishing up and down the channels???

3. Rookie12

Rookie12 New Member

State:
    Kannapolis, NC
    Well, I will be out on Badin tomorrow around early afternoon probably and will be camping somewhere, not sure where yet though. Hope it ain't too crowded i my usual spots. I will be in a tan/beige colored Tracker V-16. If ya'll need help, bait advice, whatever, just come over and say hey. Hopefully see some of you on the water. I'll be with my 6 yr. old son all weekend so we're gonn'a have fun since mama's staying at home!!!! lol

4. McDreamy

McDreamy New Member

State:
    nc
    welp i caught 1 cat about 4 lbs so i let him go back and swim wif the fishys

5. McDreamy

McDreamy New Member

State:
    nc
    oh yeah i forgot totell ya why i only caught one fish i was to busy keeping one of our non english speaking americans and his family out of my bait bucket

6. catfishrus

catfishrus New Member

State:
    north carolina

what you dont share?......lol. man thats funny. might have to take some rock salt with you next time.....lol.

7. McDreamy

McDreamy New Member

State:
    nc
    or a translater i would really hate to lose good lead