heading to carlyle

Discussion in 'ILLINOIS LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by switchback, Aug 8, 2008.

1. switchback

switchback New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I am heading to carlyle saturday morning, and was wandering how the fish are biting. I know theres a big deal about asking for tips on where so I will do without that info. But i would really like to know if they have been biting worth a crap or not? Thanks guys for your time and input

2. slikk03

slikk03 New Member

State:
    illinois
    i heard its good right now, dont fish up by the dam go down river with bluegill and cut shad

3. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Hello Nathan, It was great to meet you yesterday!!! Gatherings are allot of fun when you actually get to set around BSing and get to know each other. I had a blast talking to all the folks that made it, just wish I could have stayed longer!!!

4. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    well saturday night i finally broke my drought at the gathering there. 3rd time there and finally a channel. 4lber. fought like hell on my light abu super 7 and 5000 reel.:wink:

5. switchback

switchback New Member

State:
    Illinois
    yeah i agree the events are nice i too wish i could have stayed longer that was the first one i actually wet too and met everybody. I went to the rend lake one this year to take lil cat my motor to borrow but didnt go to the gathering part just went fishing with him and some by myself. I had a great time everybody was really nice and i will make as many events as possible now. thanks all

6. Dan the Fisherman

Dan the Fisherman New Member

State:
    Ramsey, Illinois
    Had a great time at the gathering. Always nice to talk to fishermen that share the same passion to catch those cats. I got to meet quite a few BOC members for the first time. Lord willing I will see ya all next year.

7. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Looking forward to it Dan!!!!