Heading out tonight

Discussion in 'MEMBER FISHING REPORTS (BECOME A FISHING LEGEND)' started by Wil, May 26, 2007.

1. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    yup me and baker are headin out for the first official trip of the season tonight, wish us luck! ill have pics up tomorow.. if there are any lol. ive never really fished for cats at this lake but i hear there are some really goodones! ill report back tomorow

2. GatorT

GatorT New Member

State:
    Camden, South Carolina
    good luck will and have fun!!!!!!!!!

3. LIL_ostrom

LIL_ostrom New Member

State:
    Jersey- Stationed in Kansas
    G Luck. Look forward to pics. Im sure you have some...

4. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    well we quit at about 3 this morning because it was really slow, i only had one hit the whole night and i missed him but baker caught a nice flathead. ill have pics later im really tired right now and i gotta work tonight lol

5. catstalker459

catstalker459 New Member

State:
    state line city, indiana
    nice try wil, but remember if u quit early u might have missed the best time to come. good luck next time and stick it out longer

6. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    quit early? i stopped at 3am! lol thats longer that ive fished for a loong time

7. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    [url<A href="http://www.hunt101.com/?p=497252&c=500&z=1"][​IMG][/url">][​IMG][/url]
    [url<a href="http://www.hunt101.com/img/497253.jpg">][​IMG][/url]

the first is evans flatty, we figured he weighed about 5-7 pounds.
    the second one is one of evan and a dead walleye he found lol.

8. Baker

Baker New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    lol that was fun..i told u we quit too early...too bad SOMEONE had to work haha im just playin. ya that flatty hit before the 'gill even hit the bottom..i was takin up slack and WHAM! out of harlan co resevoir here in NE.i think i had 5 hits one one pole..landed one, and another snagged himself up in the rocks during the fight and i couldnt get it out.other pole had no action, and Wil had a real good hit, but the fish threw the hook.

9. Baker

Baker New Member

State:
    Nebraska
  10. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    ya even though we didnt catch much it was still fun.. what do you think we spent tryin to get that pole of mine to work? 2 hours or so? haha i got a baitcastin catfish rig for my dad for his bday and i wanted to make sure everything worked ok cuz it was a little different kind and it took us a loong time to figure it out.. then someone got DUI'd on the bridge where we parked and evan thought the cop was writin us a ticket at first hahahaha it was a very eventful night.. we need to do it again dude

11. Baker

Baker New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    lol i told u, dont ask me to fix it cuz im no good with baitcasters..o wait, maybe flip that switch? then it worked LOL but it sounds like a baby crying every time you cast it haha. i think were talkin to ourselves on here. o well talk to ya later, Evan

12. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    Very nice fish, Evans.

13. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    idc if were talkin to ourselves its still funny! hahaha! it sounds like someones throwin a cryin baby into a lake.. WAAAAAHHHHH PLOP!!