Heading out to Piedmont tonight....

Discussion in 'OHIO LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by UltimateFisherman, Jun 7, 2009.

1. UltimateFisherman

UltimateFisherman New Member

State:
    ohio
    Well I guess I'm going to try piedmont tonight for a little while with my fishing buddy for some channels, and maybe some flats. I dont know if they are spawning yet there, but something tells me they are:smile2:. We will be armed with liver, 'gills, worms, and cut shad. Probably going to six mile run or indian run tonight. Wish me luck!

I will post a follow up when i get back.

2. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    Good luck there an report back what ya caught. I believe the moon is sorta full now. Never had a whole lot of luck during that time but you just never know.

3. UltimateFisherman

UltimateFisherman New Member

State:
    ohio
    Well we didnt get skunked totally. We fished Edgewater park ( Indian Run ). I hooked a little bullhead on liver, and a 4lb channel on a shad head. I also had a few clicks from my pole with the 'gill tied on, then nothing after that. My buddy caught several little bullheads on liver. he gave a couple to a guy that was fishing near us. I think catching bulheads can be fun, but it can also be annoying when you are trying to catch other fishing because sometimes they are relentless. The moon did look full so that may have had something to do with the fishing. It does seems like I catch less on one though:roll_eyes:. I have reason to believe the spawn has started also. Its about that time again.

Anyways theres my report

Best of luck to everyone, at least better luck than I had :smile2: