Heading out to fish!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by crab, May 31, 2008.

1. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    Im heading out to fish shortly,Im going to see if I can hook a few tonight. Ill post pics when I return.

2. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Good Luck Buddy! I'd go but you know why I'm stuck inside for a while. I managed to crawl in here to the puter for a little bit. You know me...:wink:
    I hope you catch some good ones!!!:wink::big_smile:

3. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    Good Luck, hope ya catch some....:big_smile:

4. catman4926

catman4926 New Member

State:
    Texas
    CRAB,

HOPE YOU DO BETTER THEN I DID. I JUST GOT IN AND ALL I COUGHT WAS ONE BLUE ABOUT 3 TO 4 LBS . THAT WAS FIVE HRS. OF FISHING REALY ABOUT THREE HRS FISHING AND TWO HRS CATCHING BAIT:big_smile:

5. Creaz93

Creaz93 New Member

State:
    Kansas
    How'd you do, Scott?

6. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    Well had a great time tonight,My daughter caught her PB Flathead 16 lbs!
    [​IMG]
    My buddy caught a 7lb flathead! He fell over the hill trying to real it in ,He turned a complete flip in the air! He was ok.
    [​IMG]
    And last but not least,mY new PB blue 28 lbs
    [​IMG]

7. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    That is a pig of a Blue!!! Congrats! When you gonna go hit the river with me and Danny & Them? One of his buddies caught a 32lb flattie out of the Big Sandy day before yesterday. Adam caught a 12lb flattie also. Their definitely going on the pre-spawn feeding frenzy!
    I just hope I can get back to walking soon, after that comes I'll worry about getting out fishing!:confused2::wink::big_smile:

8. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    wooo hoooo nice fish! Country left yesterday and I sure hope he has some luck!:big_smile:

9. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    Thanks everyone!!! Soon as I can get my licence for over there, I havent even got mine for Ohio yet. Man Im a slacker!:smile2::wink:

10. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Their not that expensive. The way its looking its gonna take me a while to just get back to walking so my fishing is most likely done for who knows how long?????:confused2:
    If that crap hadn't happened Thursday my Dr told me right before all that happened that I could fish for eaters. Now I'm doing good to get out of bed and to the bathroom or to the PC even with help......:sad2:

11. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    You actually pay to fish at that place??? I have seen some bad ones but, that one is by far the worst one I have ever seen. Maybe the pics don't do it justice. It is one thing to go to a well groomed nice paylake but, If Paylakes were the only places to fish, I wouldn't be caught dead fishing in a place that looked like that.

12. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    I had a blast and yes I paid to fish there. Its small but he dosnt load the fish in it and he feeds them all the time. Thats why the Blue was so fat. I thought I saw you there JW I could have swore I seen a BOC hat? I wonderd why you had a mustach? lol:crazy::eek:oooh::wink: And by the way we had a blast. I might be there next weekend if you wanna go let me know.

13. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    looks like some nice fish congrats on your alls catches glad to hear that she caught her new p.b fish keep up the good work and hopefully the fish will keep on biting your way.

14. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    Jw I forget to tell you its like 150 yards long and wider on the other end. Im glad Im not a self ritious person and I get along with everyone and can compliment them on there catch no matter what size and where they caught it. But then I dont have the Im better than you attitude.

15. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Trust me!!! You won't ever see me there or at any other paylake. That one has to be the armpit of the paylake world. I would be willing to bet that, other paylake frequenters will agree with this conclusion.

Thanks for showing pics of this place, kinda backs up what I have been saying all along!!!!!

16. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    I dont know about that cause thats the only one Ive been to,But I do know my daughter and me had a blast. So I guess we are in the armpit of the paylake world ,I will tell you what part of the body your in Jw and it stinks worse than an armpit. Maybe I was mistaken maybe it was the catfish academy hat I seen you wearing!

17. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    If scouting public water (working for them) finding a good spot and catching fish makes me better, so be it.
    If you were fishing the river or a public lake, I would be the first to congratulate you on a fine catch. Those fish were not raised in a farm pond, they were taken from public waters (pre-caught for you, for $$$$$) and put in that "Wart on the Backside of the Paylake World" for your entertainment!!!
    So, you think that I have a better than you attitude??? I guess, in the case you are absolutely RIGHT!!!!

18. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    Well I dont really care what you think about the lake or the fact that I fish paylakes, But I was posting some pics for my friends to see. I was proud of my Blue and my daughters nice fish and if you dont like that you can kiss my well foot. I am not going to get in another paylake debate with you haters so buzz off,this thread is for my friends and you aint one of em!!!!! Carry your better than me attitude with you when you go. I dont care if a guy catches a nice fish in a river,private lake,creek,Paylake or mud hole for that matter I wouldnt go bad mouthing him for it. I would have said good catch but then I dont think I live in a tower and look down over my pesant paylake people like you do. get in your tower and stop slummin with us paylake guys. If you dont like the lake good I wont have to look at your mug there and there will be more room for my friends, Of witch you aint one!

19. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Nowhere in this thread have I called anyone names!!! I have only stated the obvious!!!
    You seem to be the only one calling names here!!!

20. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    I havent called anybody any names,I just dont apreciate someone trying to rain on my parade so to speak. Trying to down grade me and my daughter for fishing a paylake and to quote you the armpit of the paylake world. If you didnt like my blue or my daughters flathead why say anything bad just dont say nothing. she was proud as could be,but then she dont know anybetter cause she dont judge people for where they fish she judges then on who they are and how they treat her. shes open minded about life unlike some people on this thred. Im done on this subject and im going to enjoy being proud of my girl for realing in a nice fish and not loosing him even if you think its BS.