Heading Out... But... LOL

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by catfishrollo, Jun 7, 2009.

1. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Not for cats... Me and my catfishing friend are gonna target Pike and Bass this evening.. However, it could be a good trip for some bait:wink:. I will let ya know how it goes. Hopefully we can have some fun with them before dark on top-water! rollo

2. CatBobJimFish

CatBobJimFish New Member

State:
    Dayton, Ohio
    Heading to Ceasers Creek???

3. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Nope, I am heading to where Netmanjack caught them flats... All them big flats on bottom has to have the other fish scared to the top of the water!:smile2: Unless, there is 5 acres of boats parked over it!:smile2::smile2::roll_eyes::eek:oooh:

And people wonder and think im an azz for the way I am for keeping a few places that I do well to myself!:wink: rollo

4. CatBobJimFish

CatBobJimFish New Member

State:
    Dayton, Ohio
    LOL, no I don't think you're an azz for keeping your lucky spot a secret.... you know the old saying "loose lips sink ships" and "snitches get stitches", hehehe...... I was just curious if Ceasers was where you're headed because I've been told that it's about the best spot in Ohio for Pike and Musky

5. shanelures

shanelures New Member

State:
    ohio
    hey man, i still love bass fishing:big_smile:. i still go in the mornings sometimes lol. although not as much lately though,thanks, shane