heading home to Missouri

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by cook, Apr 23, 2009.

1. cook

cook New Member

State:
    Plattsburg,Mo.(near K.C.)
    Hey,kids.
    Its been a tough last year,but life moves on.Flying back today for a week or so,then plan on moving back next month.Florida was o.k.,just not under the circumstances...theres no place like home.
    Hope to catch a few crappie and find a few morels this weekend,and start becoming more involved in the BOC again.

Hope ya'll have a great spring and am looking foward to getting back in the saddle again.

2. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    John you ought to come to the gathering at Warsaw it's the 15th, 16th, and 17th of next week. It's is the gatherings section under the MO gathering thread. I know you probably have plans for most of the week, but It would be a good way for ya to relax and get back in the swing of things. We'd love to meet you. Maybe you could just drop over for a day, if you couldn't stay the whole time. I don't know what your travel agenda is and all but I can certainly understand wanting to "go home". Travel safe and if you can't drop by this year be sure to make plans for next year!

God go with you my friend!

3. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Welcome Back Home.Like Cuz [Cher] said come join us at the MO Gathering next month on th 15,16 & 17 at Raccoon Ridge Warsaw ,Mo.Gonna be a great time for all.
    Again WELCOME HOME!!

4. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    Yeah I meant next month...as usual my fingers are typing faster than my wheels are turning

MAY 15 is when it starts.

5. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Welcome back brother. Them crappie be startin!! LOL:wink:

6. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    Welcome home Jon. :cool2: