Heading below Bagnell

Discussion in 'MISSOURI LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by sherdan, Jul 24, 2006.

1. sherdan

sherdan New Member

State:
    Lebanon, Missouri
    I think I'm gonna give it a shot below Bagnell dam tonight. It seems they've been running some water in the evenings and into the night according to the web page I checked. Hopefully that might get some of the big blues out and about. If anyone is down that way this afternoon or this evening look for a big white deckboat without any decals and give me a holler or hop in with me. Not sure what time I'm coming back, either get too tired or run out of cokes which ever comes first. Will give a report when I get back, might even have a good story or two.

2. sherdan

sherdan New Member

State:
    Lebanon, Missouri
    Well I went and it wasn't worth the trip, I think I landed 8 blues and not one of them would have went over 2# and maybe 2 of them had any fight in them, decided to let them grow for a few more yrs. Tons of bits but all felt to be in the same size range and pretty hard to hook ones that small with 4/0 hooks. Should have went ahead and gone up on the lake, maybe next time.