Headin to Texas

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by curtbltz, Feb 7, 2008.

1. curtbltz

curtbltz New Member

State:
    Ontario Canada
    Hey gang. My wife and I are heading to Texas on Sunday for 2 weeks cause my sister in law is going to have her baby. We are the god parents,so it will be very exciting!

Also since I will be in Texas and my father in law is a huge fisherman like myself, I hope to get into some big Texas cat's that are hiding in the trinity river.

Wish me luck and pray that our new baby niece comes out healthy and happy!:smile2:

Cheers all. CJ

2. nuts1968

nuts1968 New Member

State:
    Texas
    Congratulations are in order. Very exciting. Also it looks like the weather is shaping up to be a really nice weekend. A little on the cold side in the mornings but very nice by the afternoon.

3. lawnman61

lawnman61 New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Tex
    Curt, welcome to Texas.
    If you go fishing in the trinity and catch some cats just don't eat them.
    Not good to eat fish from the Trinity. Maybe you can fish Lake lewisville or Tawokani, nice cats at lake Tawokani.
    If you get to the Fort Worth area and can get on the puter, pm me and I'll give you my number, I would love to meet another brother from the BOC.

:big_smile::wink:

4. curtbltz

curtbltz New Member

State:
    Ontario Canada
    haha,just remember, cold to u is different for me as Im coming from Canada.lol

5. nuts1968

nuts1968 New Member

State:
    Texas
    So true, this is nothing compared to what you are going thru. :tounge_out:

6. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Have a safe trip Curt! Post us some pics of your new neice and the Cats you catch! :cool2:

7. bootshowl

bootshowl New Member

State:
    Indiana, J
    CJ will texicans let Canadian's enter the state? Out of state license gonna cost bought two grand ain't it? Be cheaper to drill for oil.
    :smile2:

8. curtbltz

curtbltz New Member

State:
    Ontario Canada
    Cost me $45 last time as Ive lived in and worked in the USA. I have my licence from last season so its easy to transfer to this years texas licence