Headin out

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by pendog66, Feb 24, 2006.

1. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH
    I'll be heading out with my buddy Catfish Billy tomorrow after baseball. Hope to bring back some pictures. We are hoping this spot will produce some nice blues

2. IamMike

IamMike New Member

State:
    Ohio (near cincy)
    WOOT! Good luck man, it should be a nice day. I have to work every Saturday, but I do plan on hitting the GMR Sunday. I'll give you boys a full report.

3. Tym2Fish

Tym2Fish New Member

State:
    Scottsdale Arizona
    Good luck brother. I am also heading out tomorrow hopeing to partake in nice weather and some good fishing:cross:

4. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Good luck brother, tear em' up! I hope to be going, feel like I am getting sick though.:sad:

5. IamMike

IamMike New Member

State:
    Ohio (near cincy)
    I saw some guys out fishing the GMR by the boat ramp off South B street in Hamilton. I was driving my work truck, wish I would have been the one fishing. I'll be down there tomorrow, even though it won't be as nice.

6. IamMike

IamMike New Member

State:
    Ohio (near cincy)
    well well

Looks like my fishing buddy said he doesn't want to go.......

7. IamMike

IamMike New Member

State:
    Ohio (near cincy)
    We ended up going out but didn't have any luck.

8. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH
    Same here, sorry for the wait but the only thing Billy and I caught was wind burn and the sniffles. It was extremely cold, a stiff 20 mph wind in our face and no where to hide. I got a couple of bumps but nothing to special. SPRING PLEASE HURRY UP AND GET HERE!!!!!!!!