Headin out tonight...anyone wanna go?

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by jeremydouin, May 15, 2009.

1. jeremydouin

jeremydouin New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Well I got the day/night off so I'm gonna head somewhere to the river and see what I can catch. Still new to the area, so I might just go to alton lock n dam. Anyway, if anyone is going out tonight give me a holler. 217-494-0722

2. flathead-kid

flathead-kid New Member

State:
    China Grove, NC
    where are you catching your flatties?

3. FLOAT TRIP WILLIE

FLOAT TRIP WILLIE Active Member

State:
    St. Louis
    I would love to take you up on that offer Jeremy, but i have tickets to the game tonight.. Maybe next time we can get out there and chase sum Kitties

4. Pipe Rat

Pipe Rat Well-Known Member

State:
    Missouri
    Jeremy have you seen the weather forecast????????????:eek:oooh::eek:oooh: Nice knowing you.

5. poopdeck [patrick]

poopdeck [patrick] New Member

State:
    ofallon il
    I went to the dam for a while today the gates are wide, open the ramp is as muddy as hell but useable. I forgot to put in my plug once again:big_smile: Anyway the fish were biting good. I caught about a 30 pounder and missed a couple of others. I would of done better but I messed my rope on the anchor winch so I could not anchor right. All in all we had a lot of fun and I ended my skunk for the year.

6. Pipe Rat

Pipe Rat Well-Known Member

State:
    Missouri
    YOUR GONNA HAVE TO QUIT DOIN' THAT:crazy::wink:

7. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    Dont you know if you keep messin with your rope you will go blind? :wink::smile2:

8. DWB

DWB Member

State:
    Missouri

:smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2: Now THAT is some funny chit!!

9. jeremydouin

jeremydouin New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Piperat- yeah, i was cut short to about an hour on my trip. Didnt really pay attention to the forecast. That was a wicked storm blowin in...whew. I went just above the alton lock and dam near that channel marker. Endin up catchin one 7lb bluecat on the only shad i could muster. Anyway, lookin forward to hittin it again soon.

Attached Files:

10. FLOAT TRIP WILLIE

FLOAT TRIP WILLIE Active Member

State:
    St. Louis
    I wanta go tonight, but i dont wanta waste the ball game tickets... we got rained out friday night...

I wouldnt mind checking out some spots above the damm... All i know is the old dam but havent really caught much there.. but a nice sunset

Great view if you guys wanta spend time with your lady and fish at the same time.... lmao.. Thats how i use to do it...:wink:

11. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Now thats a pretty good batting average Jeremy. One bait - One fish. You and Ol Willie would make one he!! of a bank fishing team in a tourney :smile2: