Headed to tanners

Discussion in 'INDIANA RIVERS TALK' started by skippi2use, Jul 23, 2009.

1. skippi2use

skippi2use New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Guys I am heading to the creek right now. Taking boy and one of his friends. I want the boy to beat DADS fish. We can only hope.

2. rmoran171

rmoran171 New Member

State:
    Cedar Grove In
    Good luck! Let us know how you all do.

3. dusty1529

dusty1529 New Member

State:
    Winamac, IN.
    Good luck I hope your boy catches a pig!!! Thanks again for the info on the park in Aura. I will be there tomorrow night trying my luck.

4. Johnny B

Johnny B New Member

State:
    illinois
    Good luck to ya

5. skippi2use

skippi2use New Member

State:
    Indiana
    1 fish 20lbs. Lost my cast net! Fog set in so we could fish nothing but the bank. Worst night down there all year! Peace must sleep for a bit before the kids get up!

6. tbird

tbird Member

State:
    IN
    Ok I got to know.How did you lose your castnet?

7. skippi2use

skippi2use New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Funny or stupid I quess. I through it and the roap wasnt on my wrist. I have lost 3 nets in 2 weeks. GETTING VERY EXPENCIVE. Are you a johnson.

8. skippi2use

skippi2use New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Is your last name Johnson. That sounds better.

9. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    yeah, fog was a bitch last night and fishing sucked here also- you smoked me tho.... and I fished my daggone ass off too -12 hours worth- but nothin'- not even one crappy fish- I can't remember when I fished so hard and came up completely empty handed like that... what a strange night.... Thought about goin' out till 'round 11 tonight- I dunno yet, still got a couple dozen gill from last night left over, so I'm tempted. I'm tired as hell, and have one of those Been-up-all-night-headaches....

Last edited: Jul 24, 2009
  10. bigcatkev

bigcatkev New Member

State:
    indiana
    Soryy about your net Shane we've all done it. We ended up catching 10 fish. Nothing big the biggest was about 24 pounds "blue" Man the fog was something else. We set there on the baink till 5 in the morning. Caught 2 channels hardly worth staying up all night for 26 hours. Man i'm sleepy

11. skippi2use

skippi2use New Member

State:
    Indiana
    What kevin didnt tell you is that he caught all those fish except the 2 channel before we Got down there. We didnt finish catching bait till almost 1am, fished till about 4. Nice Job Kevin I gave you a 10 fish lead and you made it stick. Next time I think I am going to check the FOG report. I think the fish shut down about 1:10 LOL Water temp. has dropped about 3-4 degrees since saturday. Unfortuanatly the current picked up a little, about 3tenths of a mile an hour and kicked my butt. I wish the rain had held off till monday!

12. tbird

tbird Member

State:
    IN
    I did the same thing when I was down there tues but my rope floats.No sorry not Johnson.

13. bigcatkev

bigcatkev New Member

State:
    indiana
    Yep all the fish we caught were in about a 2 hour span then everything just shut down. o-well maby next time the bight will be better and no fog

Last edited: Jul 25, 2009