Headed to Santee Cooper

Discussion in 'LOCAL PENNSYLVANIA TALK' started by alpal16, Jun 19, 2009.

1. alpal16

alpal16 New Member

State:
    Philly, PA
    Hey Guys---I can't wait. Just got a trip booked to fish the Santee Cooper lakes for the night of July 2nd. Going to hit the upper lake for big flatheads with a BOC guide. Barring any bad weather, we are going to be leaving at like 6 PM and not coming in until daylight. I am going to be visiting my mom in Charleston, SC for the week of the 4th.

It is going to be freakin' sweet. This will be my third trip to the lakes, but my first one targeting flatheads. I usually go in the winter targeting blues around Christmas time. This time I am taking the good camera! Hope to have some good pics to share.

2. USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT

USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT New Member

I,m Jealous!:smile2:.Good luck when your there!:wink:.

3. lendog

lendog New Member

State:
    berks, PA
    that would be a sweet trip, hope the guide gets ya on some monsters and the weather works out for ya, i'd love ta go south and target some:wink:

4. waynesburgjay

waynesburgjay New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    Good luck..catch a hog!

5. That sounds great brother:roll_eyes:, good luck! And I really like the part about catching blues in december!:tounge_out: Now that is something I would love to do!:wink:

6. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Good luck Alex! :big_smile: I'm looking forward to the report and pics! :cool2:

7. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    I went to Santee-Cooper in July of 2007. We fished form the bank in the re-diversion canal and off the docks by our fish camp. Between 4 guys, we caught 2 blues, 1 flathead, and 1 channel in 4 days of fishing:eek:oooh::crazy::embarassed::angry:.

Please do not fish without a boat or guide!

8. santeefishhunter

santeefishhunter New Member

State:
    north caro
    Looking forward to taking you guys out! I'm hoping for good weather and making new friends! Kevin/ FISH HUNTER GUIDE SERVICE

9. Skammer

Skammer New Member

State:
    Pa.
    Good luck & hope the fishin & weather are great!:cross:

10. rijkmus

rijkmus New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    Let us know how you do and good luck.

11. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    Alex,

If you are driving, please stop by South of the Border and buy me 1 bumper sticker and 3 bags of M-90s
    .:cool2:

12. DIESELkat

DIESELkat New Member

State:
    PA
    Good luck Alex. Hope ya catch a monster.

13. alpal16

alpal16 New Member

State:
    Philly, PA
    Yo Tan--sorry buddy. Taking a direct flight. Would hook you up if I could. :wink:

14. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P

There's plenty of firework stands in Sc that sell the FORBIDDEN stuff in PA such as bottle rockets, Roman, Candles, and blackcats!:cool2:

Don't try to sneak any on a plane, they will jack you up at the airport for "explosives":cool2:.

15. Bacardipr05

Bacardipr05 New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    Good luck Alex...Me and friend talked about doing such a trip once....Best of luck....