Headed to Roosevelt and San Carlos

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARIZONA TALK' started by Cat-dory, Mar 18, 2008.

1. Cat-dory

Cat-dory Guest

Im headed to San Carlos ad Rooseelt reservoirs on wednesday. Will post whatever I find ? Going mainly for Crappie , but also hitin it hard for cats both nights.

2. jaytee

jaytee New Member

State:
    arizona
    Good luck and enjoy the perfect weather

3. Pappy B

Pappy B Guest

Watch out for all the floating debris.Both lakes got another wash of trash coming in from the rains on Monday.
    Good luck and hope you can fill the basket with slabs.
    Pappy B.

4. SandyCatfish

SandyCatfish New Member

State:
    Tucson, Az
    I SEE TOFISH AND GILMAN ARE ONLINE AS MUCH AS i AM.....lol:wink:

5. Cat-dory

Cat-dory Guest

The Crappie are on like fire ! We limited out at SanCarlos in 2hrs flat ! Headed back up on thursday to try some more slab fishing , and probably Flathead fishing too.
    Sandylizard...WHERE did you catch that trout ? If you wanna go fishing , just holler at me ! Im in Tucson too............Ron

6. Cat-dory

Cat-dory Guest

OK...no Flatheads at either lake. However didnt hit it all night , was concentrating on the Crappie......lots of them ! Ive caught over 100 at San Carlos. They are all over 1.5 lbs. Its very good fishing , going back this week again for more....lol

7. SandyCatfish

SandyCatfish New Member

State:
    Tucson, Az
    MY B/F GOT 50 LB FLAT ABOUT 3.5 YRS AGO............NOTHING SINCE.....tHEY ARE ON THE FLATS AT NIGHT. sANDY

8. SandyCatfish

SandyCatfish New Member

State:
    Tucson, Az
    1. :tounge_out::wink::smile2: they are there

9. azcatman

azcatman New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Cat-dory, I'm headed to San Carlos in the morning and I was wondering if you would be willing to share some info on the crappie bite there like location and baits? Thanks...... Tom AKA "azcatman"

10. Pappy B

Pappy B Guest

Ron, I sent you a PM.

Pappy B.