Headed out thi morning

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by Dredge, Aug 15, 2008.

1. Dredge

Dredge Member

State:
    Arnold,Missouri
    I just finished fixing a leak in my boat,and de-burring my impeller.SO,I'm taking my new landing net out for a break-in.I,m heading out of Flamm around 7:00A.M. or so.I'll post a report when I get back.Now,if I can just remember my anchor....:wink:

2. olejer

olejer New Member

State:
    Herculaneum Mo.
    Just Remember to bring it in --- Dredger

3. slider

slider New Member

State:
    louisiana, mo
    lmao thats funny

4. Dredge

Dredge Member

State:
    Arnold,Missouri
    Thanks,buddy.I had no trouble finding bait.Every cast of the net brought in shad or Asian carp.I first went to a cove on the Ill side of the Mississippi.Caught a few 3-4 lb.Channels and one Small Blue.Finally moved to a wingdike in Kimmswick.After half an hour,my rod went down.10minutes later,I had my first Blue over 20,ever.21.5lbs!Not long after,another rod went down.I don't know how,but my line twisted into the spool gaurd of my baitcaster!Before I could get it free, he broke my line.From the feel of it,he was even bigger.After a few more hits and misses,I remembered to pull anchor,and came home.
    MY digital camera messed up,if I can figure out how,I'll download my cell phone pics and post them tonite.

5. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Congrats, 20.5 would tickle me pink. 20 anything actually would be just fine. harold will prolly land a toad this weekend, while i'm working here at the house.:confused2:

6. FREESPOOL

FREESPOOL New Member

State:
    Edwardsville, Illinois

:eek:oooh::eek:oooh::eek:oooh: :smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2:

7. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    I'm gonna give it my best in the morning.. The gates are closed down some.. The water is back to normal where I fish.. Now all I gotta do is find the new holes and the fish.. I'll let ya know what happened tommorrow night.. Hopefully with pictures..

8. Dredge

Dredge Member

State:
    Arnold,Missouri
    Good luck,Harold.I can vouch that they are biting.I lost my driver disc when I got my new phone.I have to find it to download my photo.Can anyone P.M.me their cell number so I can send my photo and have them post it for me?I don't know if this would work or not.

9. FREESPOOL

FREESPOOL New Member

State:
    Edwardsville, Illinois
    Good luck Harold. We're waiting for the fishing report!! I'll be working tomorrow. :sad2: Like I worked this evening, and will be work Sunday. I can't pass up $35 an hour though. :smile2:

10. FREESPOOL

FREESPOOL New Member

State:
    Edwardsville, Illinois
    Congratulations on the 20+ Dredger. We're looking for a post on the Skunkmaster thread. Until you post it there, your names still on the list!! Another post or two, and the ante will be 30lbs!!

11. Dredge

Dredge Member

State:
    Arnold,Missouri
    I'll post as soon as I figure out how to get my photographic proof.I miss my old camera.It's at the bottom of the river somewhere.

12. PR Hicks

PR Hicks New Member

State:
    illinois
    yikes that sucks.i got a camera but no cord to connect it to the computer..???? that dn't help now does it

13. Dredge

Dredge Member

State:
    Arnold,Missouri
    They don't work so well that way,do they?I'm thinking I'll use a regular camera from now on.I can scan the photo,then store it in my computers memory.Plus, Ican keep the negatives as a back-up.

14. PR Hicks

PR Hicks New Member

State:
    illinois
    yeh that might work.... jsut ughhhhh. get the waterproof ones:smile2: that float

15. stump jumper

stump jumper New Member

State:
    illinois
    :wink:call cvs or allgreens they can help somehow talk to the photo tech.

16. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Can you email/send your photo to your pc?

And a little bird has it that Harry Old, is gonna put all to shame this evening :eek:oooh: :wink:.

17. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Yep I done went and got off the list.. Pics are on the skunkmaster page... 32 lbs 11oz..

18. Dredge

Dredge Member

State:
    Arnold,Missouri
    Here's the photo,finally.I had to download a resizer program.

Attached Files:

19. slider

slider New Member

State:
    louisiana, mo
    nice fish congrats i would thank you but for some reason i dont have the thank member next to the quote button

20. Dredge

Dredge Member

State:
    Arnold,Missouri
    Yea,the thanks button has been disappearing off and on all day.:crazy: