Head flash light

Discussion in 'Misc Fishing Tackle Talk' started by PhillyCatcatcher4, Jul 19, 2007.

1. PhillyCatcatcher4

PhillyCatcatcher4 New Member

State:
    S.W.Phila.,Penn.
    :0a34:I was in Walmart the other day and saw a Rayovac Head Flashlight on clearance for $9.00.Wanted to know if any of yall owned one and if it is worth buying.I plan to start doing alot more night fishing.:0a23:

2. duxsrus

duxsrus New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    If that's the one with red and white LED's and a halogen all in one, that's a heck of a price. I own a couple of them. They are an excellent light. The only gripe I have about them is the headband gets worn out after about two years. But I believe they have a lifetime warranty if you're smart enough to save the original packing and the receipt. I just havn't been able to do that. :smile2:

3. PhillyCatcatcher4

State:
    S.W.Phila.,Penn.
    I'm gonna go buy it tonight.:0a31:I thought it was a good bargain. :0a22:

4. CatfishHateMe

CatfishHateMe New Member

State:
    Il
    i have one with the leds and halogen and i like it alot. i like my browning flashlight the most tho. 2 blue leds, 2 red leds, 2 white leds, for hunting. use the red to keep night vison, blue for game to not see you, and white to see the most. best light ive ever seen, got it at a sporting goods store when they closed down. original 94.99 got it for 4.99.:big_smile:

5. PhillyCatcatcher4

State:
    S.W.Phila.,Penn.
    $90.00 off you lucky son of a gun.:worship::worship::worship: :0a22:

6. duxsrus

duxsrus New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Man, thanks for the heads-up on that one. I just happened to have to go to WalMart tonight and sure enough, they had those lights clearenced here too. So I bought me another one. Can't have too many.

7. PhillyCatcatcher4

State:
    S.W.Phila.,Penn.
    I know thats right.I broke down and bought 2. Maybe my wife will try some night fishing with me.:haha::sure: