Head count???

Discussion in 'NEBRASKA RIVERS TALK' started by jrgriffhusker, Jul 30, 2009.

1. jrgriffhusker

jrgriffhusker New Member

State:
    Minden, Nebrask
    I was just wondering how many people might show up in Beatrice in August. Just because I need to make sure I have some extra lines for those that might want to try some set line fishing. Let me know ASAP because it takes a little bit to get all those lines organized. And let me know if you're going to try it or just fish from the bank. The only poles I'm bringing are for the kid for when we're in between runs. I hope a few of you show up. If you don't want to set line fish don't worry about it because you can still fish from the bank with good luck too. (I hope with the way fishing is going it's anybody's guess this year.)

2. fmb

fmb New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    what dates do you got in mind?

3. jrgriffhusker

jrgriffhusker New Member

State:
    Minden, Nebrask
    August 28 and 29th because that's my last weekend before I stop fishing til after the hooking. Or wedding whatever you want to call it.

4. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    So far it looks like we'll have the gathering to be held at the Little Blue during the last weekend of August 28-29 and the Missouri River gathering on the last weekend of Sept. Of course those dates are pending and need replied on. That's what we need to discuss right now. It works for myself so far, so I'm hoping it can work out for the rest of us!!

Take care!!
    will be away from the computer until Sunday. will be in Iowa for the weekend starting tomorrow, so if any good ideas come up, type away, and I'll be back on Sunday night at the latest!!

5. catman-j

catman-j New Member

State:
    Eastern Nebr
    If I show I'll just bank fish. BTW, I have 2.

6. jrgriffhusker

jrgriffhusker New Member

State:
    Minden, Nebrask
    It's all good we'll have fun that's for sure. I'll help the kid bank fish when I'm not walking in the water. LOL:big_smile:

7. skawez

skawez Member

State:
    Hickman, Ne
    Name:
    Steve
    i got a head but as some have said in the past.. i dont count just yet LOL.. ill see what i can i do.. dang jobs anyway.

8. fmb

fmb New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    well I'll have four. and where are we gonna meet at? we don't need any set lines tho, I'm pretty much set for those.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2009
  9. jrgriffhusker

jrgriffhusker New Member

State:
    Minden, Nebrask
    At the bridge in the city park. Ask anywhere on main street and anyone from there should be able to tell you. But we might end up camping in the campground.