Hawk was workin hard!

Discussion in 'MEMBER FISHING REPORTS (BECOME A FISHING LEGEND)' started by BIG GEORGE, Oct 12, 2007.

1. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Woke up this mornin to 20 to 30mph winds and rain. The show must go on. LOL! Dressed accordingly for the 50 degree temps and met Tony at the ramp. It cleared up after a bit but the wind was relentless. Kept us in the creek for the day. River was out of the question. Tidal waters and strong winds equal lousy fishin. Spent the day tryin to avoid the wind and anchor up in a few spots. We won! LOL! Caught a few fish and had a barell of laughs. Tony has one of them side view depth/fish finder units by hummingbird. This unit is insane! LOL! I can see it taken a couple of seasons to get squared away on it. We fished a few holes at least the ones we could anchor up on and got a few fish. Perch was the chosen bait of the day. The head bein the sure thing. Heres a couple of pics to bore ya. LOL!

Attached Files:

2. griz

griz Well-Known Member

State:
    Murray Ky.
    Nice looking channel cats.

3. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Sounds like a good day on the water to me!

4. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Nice pictures George. What kind of camera are you using?

5. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    A panasonic DMC-TZ1. The card I put in it also alows me to take 30 minutes worth of video with sound. I'm real pleased with it. Lots of optons that I still don't know how to use on it.

6. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Congratulations BG, looks like another good day on the water inspite of the weather. Can't nobody call you a fair weather fisherman lol.

7. Zing

Zing Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Good looking fish, it always a good day when your having fun

8. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Sounds rough... but hey, ya didn't get skunked...:cool2:

9. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Looks like you had a good day inspite of the weather. Those are some nice looking Channels there. Dress warm ,go out and have fun.

10. Jedi007

Jedi007 New Member

State:
    Chino Hills, California
    Doesn't look that windy to me...the guy still has his hat...just kidding...nice fish...

11. catfisherman60

catfisherman60 New Member

State:
    Greenwood AR.
    Nice fish.bigger than any catfish i have got this year.:eek:oooh: in fact if i got a catfish on my line it would be my first this year.:embarassed:even my girl got a cat last time out.:smile2:My fishing hole had to much water all summer:angry:.
    fall is here,my time will come:wink:

12. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    You the man George! :wink: Ain't no wind keeping you off the water! Way to adapt and find the fish! :cool2:

13. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Glad ya got on the water, in spite of the weather. Some good looking cats there!!