Have you heard of Northland College in Wisconsin

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by bigcatmaniac, Dec 7, 2006.

1. bigcatmaniac

bigcatmaniac New Member

State:
    California Miss
    I was just wondering if anybody has ever heard of Northland College which is located in Ashland Wisconsin? I got an invitation to go and visit. I have never heard of them. Just trying to find out a little information on this college.

2. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Don't you think Missouri's weather is bad enough? Why go to Wissconsin when we've got good schools right here in Mo? If you do go up there, I would wait 'till spring. Oh, and bring me back a horn of cheese please. :big_smile:

3. bigcatmaniac

bigcatmaniac New Member

State:
    California Miss
    I have heard from some of the top schools in Missouri, i don't know if i will go up and visit or not. I will gladly bring back some cheese for ya, lol.

4. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I lived in the area for a few years after I retired. Their summer is July 4th...:lol: Seriously, I enjoyed my time up there. Good fishin'... there is 500 miles of snowmobile trails in the area. Can't tell you a lot about the college. I've heard there's a lot of tree huggers. We had to go to Ashland for our medical needs. I worked with a woodcarver across the bay in Washburn.
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    THE SENILITY PRAYER
    Grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked anyway, the good fortune to run into the ones I do, and the eyesight to tell the difference.

5. bigcatmaniac

bigcatmaniac New Member

State:
    California Miss
    I have talked to a few other people that went there for a while and they say that most of them are tree huggers. I know for a fact now that i am not goin on a tour and that i am not going to college up there.