Have you gave a review of the BOC?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Catfish_Commando, Sep 17, 2009.

1. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    One of the most read sections of the BOC is the Member Reviews of the BOC.

They want to know that the BOC is not a scam, and will not slip off into the night with their credit card and Social Security Number and sale their e-mail address to an Algerian marketer.

Pop in and give yoru review of the BOC :wink:

CLICK HERE FOR THE BOC REVIEW OF THE BOC

2. Pip

Pip New Member

State:
    pa
    i think the BOC has come a long way, specially in the last year or so. I think there have been a lot of positive changes overall to enhance a persons needs or interests here. The moderators and Paul have worked harded to make this place a more enjoyable experience for just about everybody. I've definitely noticed a change in atmosphere from say a couple years ago. I think everybody can get involved and find something of value, no matter how small or large it might be.

There have been a lot of new people showing up and jumping right in a contributing and being welcomed from the old guard, so to speak. Overall, a person would be hardpressed to find a better site with a lot of interacting going on daily. This is what sets this site apart from the rest.

From a potential sponsors standpoint, this site has to look attractive with the daily activity and positive relaxed atmosphere for the members of this site.

Simply put.....Paul and the moderators, you are doing it the right way.:wink:

3. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    All ya gotta do is read some,join and enjoy. :wink:

4. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Yessiree,Read a few and the proofs in the puddin:wink:

5. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    One of the most read sections of the BOC is the Member Reviews of the BOC.

They want to know that the BOC is not a scam, and will not slip off into the night with their credit card and Social Security Number and sell their e-mail address to an Algerian marketer.

Pop in and give your review of the BOC :wink:

CLICK HERE FOR THE BOC REVIEW OF THE BOC

6. Catfish_Scooter

Catfish_Scooter New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    You have my regards Chief.:big_smile:

7. JoeDaCatKing

JoeDaCatKing New Member

State:
    PA
    All ya gotta do is check things out a bit. If Paul was a crook then he told us way too much about himself. Heck I even know which river he fishes for flatheads. That isnt something a scammer would clue you in on.