Have You Ever....?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by catfishrollo, Feb 15, 2008.

1. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Lets start a question thread starting with, "Have you ever... lol...I will start it. "Have you ever been so drunk, you ran face first into the refrigerator requiring stitches?" I have!! LMAO!:smile2: rollo

2. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    I can see this getting ugly real fast :smile2:

Since we are on the drunken theme right now. Have you ever been so drunk that you fell down a flight of stairs (actually a metal ladder) fell asleep standing up, falling down in the middle of the night throwing up all over yourself and in someones shoes :crazy: only to be drug by your feet to a shower and rinsed off with cold water until you are cohearent enough to rinse yourself off.

3. john catfish young

john catfish young New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Have you ever been so drunk that you started eating the chicken livers when the fish weren't biting?????? I have .....YUK.:crazy:

4. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Here is another one this happened to me after I came back from overseas and bought some duty free Jack Daniels and Vodka.

Have you ever been so drunk that after a 5th of JD some Vodka would go nice with it:wink:.

5. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Have you ever been so drunk out on a back road that you think its a good idea to get out of the vehicle, walk up behind a cow in the middle of the night...ask him "Whos your Daddy!?" then slap him on the a$$!!! LMAO!!! I never have, but my buddy did.:smile2: he landed 15ft. later!!!! he still has that hoof print in middle of his chest!!!!!!:smile2::smile2: rollo

6. john catfish young

State:
    Kentucky
    Have you ever been so drunk....that when you stood up you fell off a 6' embankment,and landed on your face, in the water, on the rocks, in the winter?I have....and boy did it hurt the next day!:embarassed:

7. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Have you ever been so drunk, you go home to your moms house pass out on the couch, only to wake having to go like hell...stumble around to the closest only to p*ss all over her 40 yr. old wedding dress hanging there? Then for some odd reason take all your clothes off and grab a sheet for a blanket, and pass back out on her couch, until the awakening morning screams and punches upside your head?:smile2: once i again, I haven't but the same buddy has!!!!!:smile2::smile2::eek:oooh: rollo

8. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    Name:
    Mac
    I don't think Sir John and myself should touch this one. We are suppose to set an example for you young whipper snappers. Rave on, your sins will find you out. :big_smile:

9. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    I have a habit of falling down LOL

Have you ever while in France been so drunk that the only way you could make it back to your hotel room was to hold on to your brothers collar, then while asking some nice lady something really inappriate in a slur get slapped so hard you fell to the ground hitting face first:smile2:.

Again while in France have you ever drank 5 shots of espresso just so you could go back to drinking.:tounge_out:

10. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Ain't this fun Mac. The stories I could tell. Let's see what they got to say, Freshmen that they are.

11. Reel_Blues

Reel_Blues New Member

State:
    Virginia
    Have you ever been so drunk that you pass out on the toilet fall into the tub bust your head open and have to get stiches.:crazy::eek:oooh:

12. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Have you ever went to bed beside a woman to awake the next day beside a different one! :waaaht:rollo

13. ArmyCatfish

ArmyCatfish New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Have you ever been so drunk that you decided it was a good idea to climb up a huge boulder and use sticks with a friend fightin like an american gladiator. tell you both fall off yourself requiring 19 stiches in your head and face. we will say i watched a friend do this

14. john catfish young

State:
    Kentucky
    Some of these are the very same reasons that I don't drink alot anymore. I might have a beer or 7 or 8or 12....but not like I used to when I was younger. I kinda like going to sleep and not passing out. I also like to wake up in the morning...not come too. Would you hand me another cold one?.....LOL:smile2:

15. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    Name:
    Mac
    Sir Winston Churchill was probably the best drunk that ever lived. One night at a social function he informed a lady that she was ugly and she responded by saying he was drunk. He responded by saying, my lady what you say is true, but tomorrow morning I will be somber and you my lady, will still be ugly. Man he had a way with words.

16. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Have you ever been so drunk, you let a crawdad pinch your nipple? lol:smile2: i have! rollo

17. john catfish young

State:
    Kentucky
    No I never let a crawldad pinch my nipple.....but while swimming in a blue hole one time a big bluegil bit my nipple and darn near ripped it off....it was just kinda hangin there and blood was pouring out from around it. That was one big hungry Bluegil...LOL:smile2:

18. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Ok here is one where I actually wasnt drunk :smile2:

I was active duty at the time and we were underway. My job was to utilize the SONAR to find subs. Well I had one that I was tracking and I didnt want to lose it and neither did anyone else that wanted to keep thier job LOL. I had been sitting on my stack (screens) for about 18 hours strait no food and nothing but some goooooood coffee to keep me going. I would get up and take a head break incase you were wondering but I would get back on my stack. Well this Admiral that was on the ship at the time comes up behind me and asks "do you still have the contact?". Me being the smarta@# that I was told him to F off and quit buggen me :crazy: so I can do my job(I thought it was my SONAR Supervisor). I never looked back to see who it was and my Supervisor came up to me and told me what I just done. The Admiral was cool he said that we were doing a great job and to leave us alone :smile2:

19. gardengrz

gardengrz New Member

State:
    wakeman,ohio
    have you ever started a binge on a monday and woke up the following sunday? that was the end of my wild turkey and thai stick days. :crazy: believe me it was a good one. :big_smile: :cool2:

20. john catfish young

State:
    Kentucky
    WOW...haven't heard about Thai-stick in over 25 yrs. or so. Those were the days!:cool2: