Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
5,832 Posts
heh heh heh this is a good one shane.wonder who you could be talkin' about?lol

Well,i ain't never said anything bad about your group or events.The problem here is i disagreed with something you did(respectfully),and thats a no no in shaes world.

Secondly,i never said that tournys were unethical,i said there is two sides and neither side isever going to see it but 1 way.i did'nt bash either side,and even admitted to fishing tournys.the problem here is that in that thread,i disagreed with the statement you made,about the fish being in better shape when you release it than it was before you caught itor when you caught it.i just did'nt see how that was posble,but there again lies the problem.i disagreed with you.

I never said i was concerned about keeping fish alive,i really don't care what someone does with their fish.i simply said you could keep fish alive longer on a stringer than in a cooler.

i don't have to post pics to know what i've caught,but theres people that fises your tournys that have seen some of the pics.have you ever lost anything in a house fire?well i have,and pics were the least of my worries.

so if you want to make this personal,have at it.i don't need to do that to walk around with my chest poked out.i'm still gonna joke wiyh people and rib on them,thats just how i am.and if i disagree with someone,i'll say it,not to disrespect,but just the way someone else thinks they're right,well i do too.

so what have i really done to you,besides not having pics to show you?is it really this bad,that you gotta make a whole thread in my honor?thanks i feel honored.good fishing.

Shane next time come at me with the truth bro.i have no problems its you.good luck with your tourny trail.

this thread was funny!!!lol

· Registered
7,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
heh heh heh this is a good one shane.wonder who you could be talkin' about?lol

Well,i ain't never said anything bad about your group or events.The problem here is i disagreed with something you did(respectfully),and thats a no no in shaes world.

Secondly,i never said that tournys were unethical,i said there is two sides and neither side isever going to see it but 1 way.i did'nt bash either side,and even admitted to fishing tournys.the problem here is that in that thread,i disagreed with the statement you made,about the fish being in better shape when you release it than it was before you caught itor when you caught it.i just did'nt see how that was posble,but there again lies the problem.i disagreed with you.

I never said i was concerned about keeping fish alive,i really don't care what someone does with their fish.i simply said you could keep fish alive longer on a stringer than in a cooler.

i don't have to post pics to know what i've caught,but theres people that fises your tournys that have seen some of the pics.have you ever lost anything in a house fire?well i have,and pics were the least of my worries.

so if you want to make this personal,have at it.i don't need to do that to walk around with my chest poked out.i'm still gonna joke wiyh people and rib on them,thats just how i am.and if i disagree with someone,i'll say it,not to disrespect,but just the way someone else thinks they're right,well i do too.

so what have i really done to you,besides not having pics to show you?is it really this bad,that you gotta make a whole thread in my honor?thanks i feel honored.good fishing.

Shane next time come at me with the truth bro.i have no problems its you.good luck with your tourny trail.

this thread was funny!!!lol
I am sorry, did anyone mention names. I would say my comments were very vague and could have pertained to multiple folks :)

· Registered
1,306 Posts
...why , when targeting fish in the oddest places , turtles seem to 'magically' find and eat your bait? Even if it's live , they'll nibble until it's dead , or enough of it has been eaten from the hook that the rest just falls.
Now that's funny because its true and I have wondered how they do it.

· Registered
13,057 Posts
:love:BROTHERLY LOVE:love-over: :umbrella: WHEN IT RAINS IT POURS :umbrella: ANY ONE LOOK AT THE WEATHER :rainbow::rain: OH DID SOMEONE SAY TURTLE :turtle: I'LL JUST BE QUIET :quiet::highfive:
Dwayne, I'd be happy to catch a turtle, if I wasn't involved in other things. I'd put that CRYING face here, but it will do no good......still can't catch a fish.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.