Have you ever felt the pain????

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by Shrimp Man, Oct 15, 2008.

1. Shrimp Man

Shrimp Man New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    It's been two months since I've been able to go fishing, My day was yesterday, I was excited, Got an early start, fueled the boat, got a little breakfast, Got to Atkins landing went to launch the boat and the motor would not start, I found a stopped up water separator, I started to bypass it, when I pulled the hose I seen water in the gas, all I could do then was to come home, I drained the tank and got about two gallons of water out of it. Put new gas in it from a different station, after the carbs picked up the new gas it started and run perfect. I had noticed when getting gas yesterday the pump was running really slow, I figure they were about out and was pumping from the bottom of there tanks. then to rub salt into the wound, there were reports of really good catches all day long yesterday.
    It just wasnt my day to fish, I hope everyone else that fished did as good as the reports I heard.

2. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Greer, SC
    Name:
    Pat Chaney
    That sux, Eddie :sad2: But you'll get out soon and tear'em up!!!!!!

3. Gomer

Gomer New Member

State:
    ladson,sc
    I hear your pain Eddie. The tilt moter went out on my 70 evenrude and I haven't been on the water since June. But at least someone is out there giving us NICE FISHING REPORTS

4. red1691

red1691 New Member

State:
    Meldrim, Ga.
    Sorry you lost a good day of fishing, but thing happen!:sad2: Hope your next is one of your best days out!!:roll_eyes:

5. catchaser1

catchaser1 Active Member

State:
    Anderson S.C.
    Sorry about the luck, ive been there, when you finally have a good day it makes it really enjoyable!

6. tiny b

tiny b Active Member

State:
    TX
    Tough luck!!! Hope it ain't another two months.

7. Sunbird

Sunbird New Member

State:
    Sandy Run,
    Eddie sounds as though I have passed the "GENIE" on.......
    Sorry it had to be you pal :crazy:!! I put a new powerhead on last week and rebuilt my carbs on monday night........WATER HERE I COME :smile2:
    Ok, since I may be partly responsible :eek:oooh: I'll take you with me:wink: