Have not been keeping up.

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by ohio hilljack, Mar 19, 2009.

1. ohio hilljack

ohio hilljack New Member

State:
    ohio
    I've missed a lot on the site the last couple weeks. Congratulations to all who have new additions to their families, I know this is a time of great joy for all of you, later hair pulling ,but joy for now. Work has actually been crazy, mostly because the people who used to do the things I am doing now are layed off, but I'm happy to have a job even if it is a little more stressful than I am used to. Have done some fishing, some things can't be put on hold, but haven't caught anything worth posting even if I have had time. Will try to do a better job of keeping up with all thats going on. Just wanted you all to know that I was not ignoring my fellow catfishermen though that may have been your hopes.:roll_eyes:

2. ec43146

ec43146 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Glad you're back

3. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Good to see ya bro.. We have been here...:wink: Everyone is ready for spring to be here I think! rollo

4. slimdaddy

slimdaddy Well-Known Member

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    glad your back one of these days maybe we will meet when im delivering over there in frankfort spent 3 1/2 hrs there tuesday i broke down at main &high

5. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Hey Willie!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought you gave up and started basket weaving or somethin....LOL I haven't been caught up either man. Got 3 boats including mine I have been working on every day, just trying to get all of them back on the water. Its time to fish for God Sake!:eek:oooh:

6. ohio hilljack

ohio hilljack New Member

State:
    ohio
    That would be bad, aint much to entertain a person in Frankfort for that long. If you had your poles you could have went down to Northfork and caught some fish.

7. ohio hilljack

ohio hilljack New Member

State:
    ohio
    I wish I had been working on the boat. Gonna have to break down and do that one of these days

8. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN

Willie, I think you need an early vacation. I have a spare room here at the house and plenty of room in the boat!! I bet we could catch some fish over a long weekend!!