Have I created the Perfect Post???

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by centexcop, May 15, 2009.

1. centexcop

centexcop New Member

State:
    Texas
    Hey Yall, I was wondering what to use for bait. I've heard that Chicken Livers are pretty good Bait but I can't keep it on the hook. Does anyone have any suggestions??:wink: My brothers neighbor knows a girl who says that her cousin told him that he knows a guy that has a sister that claims that her friends uncle absolutely swears that panty hose works the best.

Does Shad work? Where can I find it? Can you give me your secret spots to find it?

What is Punch Bait? How do you use it? Is secret 7 a punch Bait? Is Sonny's or Danny Kings a punch bait? Is it the same as a dip bait? I tried some once, but I don't think it's worth a flip because I didn't catch anything with it.

Do bluegills work as bait? Where do i hook them?? Where do i get them.

Have yall ever heard that cut bait works? I've been doing pretty good with cutting up skip jacks and using them as bait.

What is a Circle Hook? Can I still set the hook with them?

I tried baitcasting reels, but I think they're junk. The line gets all tangled up when I try to cast.

Now before you get mad, I'm not making fun of anyone, and I realize that some people may really need to know the answers to some of these questions.... Some of these questions you just see over and over.... Post was just meant to be in fun.....:smile2::smile2:

2. jagdoctor1

jagdoctor1 New Member

State:
    CA/AZ
    What tastes better? A blue cat or a flathead? What fights harder? A blue cat or a flathead? Which fish has more powerfull jaws? Do they fight harder during the spawn? Bigger or more?

WHERE DID YOU CATCH THAT ONE!?!

3. centexcop

centexcop New Member

State:
    Texas
    good one

4. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Joey.........we need to have more fun on here.

Danny

5. centexcop

centexcop New Member

State:
    Texas
    Yup, I agree

6. Pip

Pip New Member

State:
    pa
    What was the question again? I'm stuck on the part about the sisters cousin. Oh heck, don't mind me, I'm still trying to figure out how Hillary will pay off her campaign debt.:smile2::smile2:

7. Jacksmooth

Jacksmooth Member

State:
    West Virginia
  8. centexcop

centexcop New Member

State:
    Texas
    Maybe Hillary could hook up with Paul and they can market a line of Panty hose.... oops I mean Liver hose.... .....:smile2::smile2::eek:oooh:

9. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I've got 10 and 12 year old boys-- I answer ten thousand questions a day- lol

10. sscharlie

sscharlie Well-Known Member

State:
    Illinois
    Name:
    Stan
    What time of day or night is best? Before or after rain? Spring winter summer or fall? Best boat to use? Did someone actually suggest using a WORM??? What Gaul !!!!

11. brinley45cal

brinley45cal Active Member

State:
    kentucky
    you guys are terrible:smile2::wink: but accurate.

12. Boomer

Boomer New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Now David Alan Coe, almost wrote the perfect song, until his friend told him, he didnt include something about trains and Momma, now I hate to tell you friend, but you didnt write a perfect post, until you:

Include something about Alternate Fishing Methods, CPR, and Big George. When I see those, I will think you have wrote the perfect post.

13. sscharlie

State:
    Illinois
    Name:
    Stan
    I just Googled this. According to a scroll found in King Tuts organ vase was a papyrus note written in invesiable ink only detectable by using a UV light sourse that if you live in an appartment then Thursdays at 4:31pm is best time to go but, if you have your own house then it has to be on Tuesdays at presisly 6:40:06am or you'l miss the bite.

14. centexcop

centexcop New Member

State:
    Texas
    I heard that Big George was going Jugging the other day, but he forgot about the CPR class that he had to attend......:eek:oooh:

15. unclebuncle

unclebuncle New Member

State:
    Humboldt,K
    If you use helgramites or crawdads for bait should you kiss them before you cast them out?

16. centexcop

centexcop New Member

State:
    Texas
    I almost forgot... Should I use red cajun or braid?

17. sscharlie

State:
    Illinois
    Name:
    Stan
    I heard it was bad luck to kiss a crawdad unless you licked their bellies or is that just an old wives tail???

18. sscharlie

State:
    Illinois
    Name:
    Stan
    Can you really EAT CATFISH ???

19. Pip

Pip New Member

State:
    pa
    Myself, I prefer the violet cajun red with a braided chaser