have boat will fish

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by dinger66, Jan 31, 2009.

1. dinger66

dinger66 New Member

State:
    north alabama
    looking for a person near me that likes to fish you think it wouldnt be so tough . i live in killen al

2. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    I know how you feel. Shoot I can find some to fish with, but there like me. And I need someone that can get a bigger fish in the boat and back the trailer in.
    Man its hard to find good help. Good luck wish were were closer. Theres this guy in Middle Tn that keeps on telling me. That he is moving this way, then we can fish all the time. But I am about to give up on Bam.:roll_eyes:
    Pete

3. dinger66

dinger66 New Member

State:
    north alabama
    well i can handle all the work end of it just dont like to fish alone . i am only 42 :smile2: i have a great tourney partner he just works like a mad man trying to get a new house he wants , couldnt ask for a better friend or tourny partner .

4. biga

biga Well-Known Member

State:
    evansville
    i know your pain all i have to choose from arour here is deerhunter01,billcatfish,wolfman,stoney,dankitch and fishassasin and i still endup fishing by myself 90% of the time:smile2: these guys like sittin on their but to much:wink:

5. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Dude, pick up the phone and call. I can be there in 2 hrs with gear in hand, that should give you enuf time to gas up the boat, get some sandwiches, cold pop, and bait, and have the boat in the water and warmed up. :wink: