Have any of you ever made this

Discussion in 'The BOC Diner' started by ryang, Feb 6, 2009.

1. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
  2. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    Holy cow, bet it tastes good but probably will take about 10 years off your life...lol They should have but some cheese inside since calories weren't a concern...:smile2:

3. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

:smile2::smile2::smile2:!!!

I called an ambulance, I had a heart attack just lookin' at that thing! :eek:oooh:

4. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    I would love to take a couple of those to a PETA meet :smile2::tounge_out:

5. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I dont think my DR would approve of me eatin that,But I sure would:smile2::smile2::wink:

6. LureheadEd

LureheadEd New Member

State:
    Geogia
    BACON !!! BACON !!! BAAACCOOONNN !!!!!!! Looks way good !!!!

7. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    Man that thing looks good. If I ate it. It would probably send me into another heart attack.

Tom

8. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    I seen that week or so ago ..And thought to myself what kinda drink would i wash that down with :eek:oooh: A cup of grease?:wink:

9. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Add some onions and cheese and I'd die happy:eek:oooh::smile2:.

10. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Well you can all moan about the fat...... I'm making one! damn that looks good... I think I'll add some sliced tomatoes and jalapeño peppers to the mix though.:wink:

11. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    I don't think i could make it as is but it gives me a good idea of weaving the bacon strips together and wrapping a deer or pork tenderloin...:wink:

12. jtrew

jtrew New Member

State:
    Little Rock, AR
    Looks plumb yummy! But a little difficult to make. May have to give it a try anyway. Hey, if it tears up when I'm trying to roll it up, I can chop up the bacon, add some ground beef, and make a killer meatloaf out of it. Hmmmm, that gives me an idea. Take those same ingredients and make a layered casserole; once it's cooked, take it out and cover it with BBQ sauce. I made a layered casserole for supper last night. Cooked some collard greens and cabbage in separate pots. Put down a layer of collard greens, a layer of meatloaf mixture, then a layer of cabbage. Dollops of butter all over the top, cover, and cooked at 350 for an hour. The cabbage and collards make an interesting change of flavor.

13. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    One would need to contact his Dr. and arrange for a hospital room before eating all that fat. I've always heard "If it looks good don't eat it. Its probably not good for you."

14. centexcop

centexcop New Member

State:
    Texas
    Sounds like a trip to the store is in order.....Gonna have to fire up the pit!

15. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
  16. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    thanks boss. was looking for that link too,lol.

as a matter of fact i got two going on with 12 lbs of ribs in a few. pics soon :wink:

one is stuffed with rabbit strogonoff. that recipe is in the diner archives too.

yep. they be FATTIES!