Have a new member (or soon to be one)

Discussion in 'LOCAL ILLINOIS TALK' started by lil kat, Jul 29, 2007.

1. lil kat

lil kat New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Just want to let all my new friends that i met down at Rend on the 13th that we have a new member (or soon to be member). My wife had the baby this morning, 6lbs 10 1/2 ounces, little girl named Macy Elizabeth. Mom and baby doing great and will get to come home tommarow about noon, and cant wait to get them here. Want to think Paul Furry again for trying to make wife comfortable at the gathering, even though she didnt come down. Makes me feel great when a man who doesnt know me or my wife from the man in the moon trys to make things work like he did (the fan thing:wink:). Thanks again Paul and family for getting allof us togather for the gathering A+++++

2. stickusmc

stickusmc New Member

State:
    Glasford, Illinois
    congrats :big_smile:

3. alands94

alands94 Active Member

State:
    Lebanon, I
    Congratulations Paul! I wish you and your family the best.

4. Cat Man Joe

Cat Man Joe New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Congrats on the new baby Paul! Hope everyone is great!

5. tkishkape

tkishkape New Member

State:
    Gore, Okla
    A new child really brings out the good in folks...

Congratulations and many happy returns. What's the little Darlin's name? Is there anything that she needs? All you gotta do is say so. The BOC has your back!

6. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    we got your back for sure. i have some baby stuff that my daughter has grown out of. little bouncy chairs, clothes. if ya need anything, ill see if i can find it.

7. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    And just think... ya don't have to worry about a license for 16 years... Congratulations...

8. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Congrats on the new addition to the family.

9. ldw45

ldw45 Member

State:
    Illinois
    Paul,
    A BIG congratulations!!!! The proud papa image comes through in your announcement. As the folks here have said so well, "we got your back." Let us know what you need. Send me a PM with personal address.
    Dean

10. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Congrats to you and your wife. Nice addition!!

11. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Congrats on the birth of your newborn. I wish you all the best.

12. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Congratulations on your gift from God brother!!!!

13. gillage

gillage New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Congratlations, Sounds ike a keeper t me. All the best to you, your wife and family.

14. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Paul congrats to you and your wife on the new arrival. If we can be of any help, send us a PM. We wish you all the best.:big_smile:

15. Bigdan99

Bigdan99 New Member

State:
    Illinois
    congratulations, Is this your first? they are the best thing ever, I got one that's three and another due up in about seven weeks if my wife makes it that for. I was hoping for a girl but it's going to be another boy. just gives more poles in the water. win win situation I got another little fishing buddy and wife gets to relax here in a couple years.

16. TONTO

TONTO New Member

State:
    ILLINOIS
    Congratulations Paul I have three daughters myself the youngest is 18. The oldest is a veterinarian, the middle is going for her doctorate in physical therapy and the youngest is starting pharmacutical college the end of August. Daughters are special to dads, you are blessed. If you need anything don't hesitate you have my number.
    :big_smile:

17. lil kat

lil kat New Member

State:
    Illinois
    My wife and I would like to think all of you for all the kind words and thoughts you have given us. It makes me feel over joyed to be a part of this big family of brothers and sisters here on the net, who are so close and dont know each other as well as most of know our own flesh and blood family. Mom and baby home now and doing wonderful (mom still sore and tired). whan hospital puts pics on the net I'll post address for all to see. Thanks again for making us both feel so welcome haer in this family!!!:smile2:

18. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

State:
    Salyersville,Ke
    Congratulations Paul!

19. deerhunter4

deerhunter4 New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I am so happy for you my Brother,
    I am most certain that if you need anything you know you can count us in on it...Thanks for the update and sure hope your wife feels better now...

We can't wait to meet her...:wink:

Send me a PM with your Home address Please...

20. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Congratulations to you and the Mrs. on your new arrival.