Have a cool Idea I.M.O. :)

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by buddah, Sep 8, 2006.

1. buddah

buddah New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania Wi
    I was thinking..(yes, thats what was burnin',cobwebs)! I see alot of threads about what people use so what about a link by your avatar that brings up a description of what each member is using. Kind of pole, line, hooks, terminal tackle preferences everyone is using? Everyone could do their own.
    Just a thought.

2. gcarlin

gcarlin New Member

State:
    Richmond ,Indiana
    Very Good Idea Brother

3. shotdemducks

shotdemducks New Member

State:
    kansas
    that sounds like a good idea

4. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    You gotta remember everyone is not at the same level in life. Young kids just starting out cannot possibly have the tackle an old person like me has... lol... wouldn't want to embarass them or think we are rubbing their nose in it... Think it is just best to keep it in threads where they can join in if they want.

5. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Heck, we can not get some members to fill out the profiles entirely, How in the heck can we get the to list their tackle. Just my thought!

6. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    There is an option in your profile for a pic in addition to your avatar. Its called the profile pic. The usual dimension requirements apply. Use it to display a nice photo of all your gear.

7. field989

field989 New Member

State:
    east central indiana
    no i think u can use a bigger photo but i cant remember what size but it is Bigger than the avatar

Jeff

8. LiquidSteel

LiquidSteel New Member

State:
    La Vista N
    I still see people that have been members longer than me, but have no avatar. Would enticing these people with a few gold coins make them get an avatar quicker?