HAVASU ANGLERS

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARIZONA TALK' started by LEROYDOZOIS, Jul 31, 2008.

1. LEROYDOZOIS

LEROYDOZOIS New Member

State:
    Arizona
    IS THERE ANYONE THAT FISHES IN HAVASU????

ALOT ABOUT MESA,GLENDALE,SCOTTSDALE BUTT ARE THERE ANYONE FROM HAVASU????

JUST THOUGHT ID ASK ?????:eek:oooh:

2. MichaelP

MichaelP New Member

State:
    Arizona
    No, it looks like youre the only lucky one so far. Lol

3. LEROYDOZOIS

LEROYDOZOIS New Member

State:
    Arizona
    :sad2:

4. azcataholic

azcataholic New Member

State:
    arizona
    Years ago when I lived in California we fished the williams arm just above parker dam. There is probably still the free launch just above the dam on the arizona side. We always caught eater size catfish beyond the bridge in williams arm. Take your insect repellent. Also, we would drift the topoc gorge when there were not too many speed boats. Good luck!

5. jagdoctor1

jagdoctor1 New Member

State:
    CA/AZ
    People here in Blythe love running up there to fish for striper. I personally never ever EVER get to fish when I head up that way.

6. riverbud55

riverbud55 Well-Known Member

State:
    AZ Topock-/CA Riverside
    Name:
    Dale Miller
    Been awhile , early 90's not much fun anymore since the 40' speed boats and jet skis took over the lake and just all the friggen people:sad2:, grandaddy had a trailer at Black Meadows from the early 50's (long before Havasu city(when it was site 6) or even a road on that side of the lake)untill the mid 70's Used to be a fishing lake back then and a great one:wink: them dumb a s s striper's put an end to that , only thing about the lake that better these days is theres flats around

7. LEROYDOZOIS

LEROYDOZOIS New Member

State:
    Arizona

during the winter the dock is packed with the snagers.....

i make alot of friends cause im a master with a castnet....and i have a lazyman setup for keepin shad alive so i can pack them in a 5 gal bucket till its full and fish the rest of the night without re baiting....

its amazing how some firmly stand by only snaging shad but when they cant get one they gladly accept one if u offer it to them :smile2: