Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
13,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't forget to wear your toga. I've arrived at H(H)S now, on the reliving my childhood timeline. Back in them days, Animal House was pop'lar, lol. ;)

Recently when mentioning ragdolls (we're not talkin' Anne & Andy here), I was thinking of a certain pet fountain. It came along with Bonnie & Clyde. Fancy filtering plastic type deal. It's just as easy to refill a bowl, imo, BUT......certain breeds of cat will only drink from a faucet, evidently. One of those is a ragdoll. Rosie, the lady of the lake (house) has one, her name is Dani Blue. She's been on my mind lately because I'm not going to use this fountain, Ed (B&C's person) was Rosie's cousin, e-t-c, e-t-c.

I DO enjoy the Aerosmith song though!!!

Received an email from the lady of the lake earlier. Blue has been diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphoma. Rosie found a lump on her (DB's) neck. Vet prescribed prednisone and the lump went away, but said the cat has three months. She's eating/drinking normally and back to her happy self. Because of the steroids(?) she's s'posed to drink lots of water. Rosie isn't always available to turn on the faucet, so I will pass along Ed's pet fountain at Thanksmas (combo Thanksgiving/Christmas celebration).

And I WON'T take Camus for a hundred, Alex.....but I AM glad ya shaved the 'stache. It was so EIGHTIES!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Myth_of_Sisyphus

http://www.sparknotes.com/philosophy/sisyphus/summary.html

·
Registered
13,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
IT wasn't ME! And the MC.....oops, emcee, emcee, was Mt....I mean Mr.......

BERTHA won the pie baking contest. Early episode of Bewitched I hate Halloween.

Mr.Boone, yes, Mr.Boone.......

[youtubevid]8ys1XYmL51A[/youtubevid]

·
Registered
13,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thither thusie thittin' on a thiffle? Gosh oh gee how happy I'd be, if I could only WHISTLE.

"I'm right here, Cat. Don't get upset".

"You expect me to be at your beck and call after you decided to move my feed/water containers?"

"I don't expect, I demand, that you USE your li'l spindly legs and twinkle toes to JUMP from the laundry hamper to the washing machine. Thereupon you will find your food. Now get out from under that bed......I'll have to start callin' ya SNEEZY instead of (bo)Nini if you don't."

Just the latest conversation I had with my cat, Bonnie. Her brother Slick says Clyde is Dave's buffalo bison. For those who don't know, Dave lives in AZ last I heard, and owns Clyde, the BBF (buffalo/bison friend).

·
Registered
13,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
13,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
At Thanksmas this year we all were a-twitter
We needed not one - butcher, baker, or litter
Of puppies nor kittens, knorr castles and moats
Nor ornaments/balls with the makings of g(h)oats

But one Cindy Lou, by the surname of Who
And the one who was Suess, his REAL name on the loose?
Had the gumption to say (time won't let me.....go 'way)

"Santa Clause......WHY are you taking Christmas?"

Then the freakin' monster's heart grows three sizes pops the box and ever'body lives happily ever after. RIGHT? LEFT? LEFT RIGHT LEFT? He comes back down to eat roast beast at holiday time.

Dani Blue attended Thanksmas at the lake. She didn't have to perform a fashion show this year. The lump is coming back on her neck. The rest of the kids are okay.

·
Registered
13,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
And when Bonnie-Lou-Who found her foe-ever home
She moaned and she wailed....but I'm only a gnome!
Her whiskers were sparse, and the long ones broke off
She hadn't been eating 'nough squirrel stroganoff?

But I think it's the PLASTIC, the still stuck up self
That reminds you of Tyler, Liv MORE with an elf!

let's RAP.

I'll try..........Bonnie Who got her crib - down we reckon, the 'ho' horse and carry may be back in a secon'.....we hate to know that you will go to all kindsa places, but then ya gotta get down to the people and their faces.

Anyhooo, her whiskers aren't breakin' off anymore........somehow got sidetracked by plastic.

·
Registered
13,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dear Catgurl,
I have been perusing your posts for a period. Although you do provide above adequate punctuation marks, your colloquialisms are atrocious, and exponentially ALEDOECIOUS. Please attempt to refrain from choruses, hymns, and other sorts of Biblically influenced paraphernalia.
It's for your own good,
Miss T-Abby

·
Registered
13,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I ain't your kinda cat. You want a special cat, and you've decided that the ones with the most personality are of the female variety. Didn't you have a sister named Abby, or a brother named Clyde? Speak to 'em; love 'em. It isn't enough that they're distant, it has to do with YOU.....DUMMY.

What did you say last week? "I sit around and wait for the animals to tell ME what to do".

·
Registered
13,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Not much can make me shake in my boots, 'specially if I'm only wearin' fuzzy socks. I've lived in this house twenty plus years.
Sometimes hornets get in, not the Japanese variety (which Gran thought they were, she'd heard stories).....but those pesky brown ones - look like a giant yellow jacket. Stripes are all the thing these days, or so I've hurd; fashion and all.

As I stood loading the dishwasher, I heard it......a distinct low humming sound........if in a movie it'd be a bomber or a cargo plane?

Instinctively ducked and went the wrong way. Oh where oh where was my wasp and hornet spray?

Porch room, DUMMY! Turn the light on! But not THERE, in the former dining room. We're all eatin' insect particles in cereal, or so they say.

·
Registered
13,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well, MissT, that was a REALLY great way to leave parents, worryin' 'bout the insect particles in cereal........you're still alive, ain't ya?

Yes I am and did but I........never really WANTED to eat sugary cereal, and always empathied that gal whose Mom fed her plain old oatmeal and a couple boiled eggs with butter on occasion......

We had to carpool.

·
Registered
13,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
What's Going On? (What's Goin' On?)

CURRENTLY? But I don't usually have to check the btm of the home page, not anymore! Thank the Lord I'm not a spammer, and we ain't talkin' Jack from Hawaii 5-0 here.

And I was here that day, 05-19-2008. Still think it was some kinda computer glitch.

Anyhooo, although there are many new names, I see familiar 'faces' among the crowd. Rod Stewart, anybody?

Hugs to both the old and the new.

·
Registered
13,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
WE will KNOT worship Rod Stewart, no matter WHAT you say! Or SING!

and I MUST own special features........

I think I have in my possession "Faces, a Nod is a Good as a Wink"........

BUT, dealing with iciness.....cain't ya just dig a hole?

·
Registered
13,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
As I was a walkin' one mornin' for pleasure, I spied a cowpuncher a ridin' alone.......his hat was throwed back and his spurs were a-jinglin' and oh how he wished he could only go home......

I like the bowtie. Grew up in 'em, along with Fords, Lemons (Plymouth) and various other vehicles including Scouts and Jeeps, lol.

BUT, here's what I learned from a 'news' outlet this morning.....

Jane Russell and Billy the Kid had to wait to be released (The Outlaw, too risqué). Jane started WAIF. She died in 2011 at the age of 89.

She starred with Marilyn Monroe in "Gentleman Prefer Blondes".

"Publicity can be terrible - but only if you don't have any." - J.R.

Little Big Town (I like Pontoon) sang "My Armageddon" at their manager's funeral. "Girl Crush" concerns the envy of another woman's allure.

The cat's meow - Ringling Bros phasing out elephants, replacement?

The AMAZING Acro-cats.....a 1963 bus, 17 cats, and a trainer. Click YOUR way to a better cat, or at least watch "The RockCats", it's her band although I don't recall her name.

Can't recall the soup lady's name either, but she's on the floating market in Vietnam.

Speed(y) was a Galapagos tortoise at the San Diego Zoo; at 150 years old, had to be euthanized Friday.

Charleston bells ring.

Selling the family home, HARTMAN? I've always liked him.......

Pat Boone, "April Love" WITH Shirley Jones? Did I ever tell ya I have that sheet music? Mom loved Pat Boone. She prob'ly watched "The Chevy Showroom".

Boone has a degree in English and is a member of the Tea Party. Charles Eugene Patrick Boone. Turned down sixteen million for a home he only paid $159,000 for (the home). Doin' my best to repeat myself as the media outlets do!

Pat likes Raggedy Ann & Andy, it seems. He has a collection on the couch. His wife is named Shirley too!

And the last wildlife scene was of fuzzy elk horns (antlers)......not sure WHERE......

·
Registered
717 Posts
I hate to mess with this one woman thread but....... LOL!!!!! Yous cray. I'm going to get me one O' them fancy phones so I can take some pics of the animals and you won't have to be alone in the animal house. I have to love Tanya! Too much time alone in the animal house is not good.

·
Registered
13,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
DadGUM it girl, I only get ONE cray? Fight ya for the purple, lol. I bet ol' Conrad the Crawdad evens turns colors when he loses, but that's just baseball!

Beside that, I only borrow the specialized telephone when I have to go to the grocery store, since I need evidence.....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts