hatton vs pacquiao

Discussion in 'UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, etc.' started by cjuvinall, May 3, 2009.

1. cjuvinall

cjuvinall New Member

State:
    georgetown illinois
    for being 2 rounds that was a great fight, you get to see why they call manny the phillapeno mike tyson, amazing power. I agreed with people were saying, that if hatton can get threw the first 4-5 rounds then he would be able to use his size to his favor, well you got to get to those rounds first:wink: Mayweather is coming out of retirment to fight five-time world champion in three weight divisions Juan Manuel Marquez. If he gets threw him supposly we will see him go against pacquiao, might pay for that fight. I havnt paid for a boxing fight since i got burned on a tyson fight, the damn entrance lasted longer than the fight lol but i knew i wasnt about to see a 12 round fight but if i do remember right a 45sec fight. If you havnt seen the fight yet it is streaming all over the net, try youtube or ovguide and do the search

2. tnvol

tnvol New Member

State:
    Clarksvill
    I didn't see it but I heard it was a beatdown.

3. cjuvinall

cjuvinall New Member

State:
    georgetown illinois
    the knockout itself was viscouis, he was layed flat out, not joking, flat out for awhile, they came in and turned him on his side in fear of swallowing his tounge. he was out before he hit the floor, the hit to the floor didnt help matters any. Statement from his father said he was allright, they did test at the hospital and everything is a ok

4. catman872

catman872 Member

State:
    missouri
    Just watched the fight pac man just keeps getting better,he used to be just a wild man, poor form always out of position after throwing punches. He has come a long way as a BOXER. That being said Hatton has ALWAYS been over rated, A glorified club fighter in my opinion.
    I would like to see pacman fight someone good at this weight before we start saying he can take Mayweather. That is one fight i would love to see though.

5. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Sounds like it was a good one! I didnt get to see it but Im gonna download it tonight!