HATS OFF! to everyone who participated

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by wolfman, Nov 19, 2008.

1. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    Just wanted to say thanks to all who participated in the PIT STOP this season. Was a great year with several newcomers to the section and good to see the old members from each year return. Once again thanks for keeping this section active.:wink:

2. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Thankx to you Walter for makeing the pit stop what it is. You need some rep points. you have done a great job. if there is anything I can do to help out let me know.
    smokey

3. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    Thanks for keeping the pit stop running Wolfman and taking time to post all the stats and such. I really enjoyed it...can't wait for Feb. :big_smile:

4. petersoutcats

petersoutcats New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Kudos to you Walter for the Pit Stop Thread and Entry's. I enjoyed!
    "Thanks".

5. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Walter, you do a great job with all the threads, and make it home for even a Waltrip Fan!:wink: Looking forward to next year already and the Daytona 500.... It might be Mikeys year!!!!! WHO KNOWS?:eek:oooh: rollo

6. Fishmaster1203

Fishmaster1203 New Member

State:
    PA
    I thought Waltrip was retired. :big_smile: Thanks Walter!

7. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Mikey will probably chase his brothers accompolishments for a long time:smile2: rollo

8. river_runner_85

river_runner_85 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Missouri
    Thanks for keeping all of us posted. I was flipping through the channels looking for a race yesterday and then remembered the season is over. Man I can't wait until February.

9. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    thanks to walter for the section. i love it. ill get that pool updated soon after christmas guys. my web is off and trying to keep the family togather right now. but i think mike was the winner. ill get around to it soon guys. i apologize for the mess.:embarassed: