Hats off to BOC

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Barry Nelson, Mar 4, 2009.

1. Barry Nelson

Barry Nelson New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Hey all,

I felt inspired to say a few things. Although my profile says I joined in 2007, thats inacurate . I joined in the spring of 2003 or was it 2004.I dont remember now why I had to rejoin, may of been due to inactivity,I was without a PC for a while. I remember winning a late night drawing that year for a skip jack rig. The drawing was called something like hot july drawing or maybe it was August, I forget now...lol.

The BOC wasnt as big then, but I knew it was the best catfishing site out there and still is !! Ive been a member of many forums over the years and the one thing that sticks out about BOC is the folks. Down to earth people always willing to offer advice, help or a prayer if needed.

Ive been asked many times what the BOC is while wearing my hat. I dont know if any of those folks joined, but it gets attention.

Anyway, thanks BOC for being the number one source of catfishing information. And just because I dont post alot dont mean I havent benifited greatly over the years from what ive learned here.

Barry

2. rythymroach

rythymroach New Member

State:
    United States

Barry good to hear from you brother!! always remember you're BOC born and BOC bred, and when you Pass on you're BOC dead.... But never forgotten my friend!! :wink:
    We carry within us the BOC Pride that sets us light years above all others!!

3. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
  4. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Barry its good to see you back on board. Enjoyed your BOC commets. Reps.

5. tkbiker

tkbiker New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Lots of good people here at the BOC !!

Welcome back!

6. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    Barry I have only been a member for about a year now. I have to agree this is the best site on the net. Fishing or not. I spend to much time on here but it is worth it. It is amazing how many good people on here.

Tom

7. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Hey Barry welcome back and what you said is so true and it is how I feel I have figured out that if I am any where in this great country i have a friend ever since I joined the BOC the number one catfishing site on the net

8. catoon

catoon Board Clown!

State:
    whiteville
    welcome back fella.let me feel you in on some things first we boys in hi run every thing in the catfish world .second you must stop buy the tan a brothers hide in the comedy area of member world discussion.last but not least get yourself a star there are a lot of great gifts bein given away now on here its great..p,s i am the big dog now on the boc you cant talk bad about my hat thks

9. jeremiad

jeremiad Well-Known Member

Name:
    Unspecified
    It is good to see you back on board. There have been a lot of improvements going on!

10. Barry Nelson

Barry Nelson New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    As long as you carry that big cat with you, I doubt anyone will notice the hat...lol

Thanks for the warm welcome back everyone

11. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Welcome back Barry I agree with you there is nothing like the BOC one of the best fishing web sites on the net.