1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,064 Posts
Id hate to have to deal with them critters-prety tough and mean

·
Registered
4,529 Posts
Even dead, you can see beauty in that animal. Its a shame. Wonder what the vehicle that hit it looked like.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Wow, that Bear is big........can only imagine what the car or truck that hit it looks like..........huge paws and claws thanx fer showing.........

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm with you Awshucks while the pucker level would be about a 9 I'd like to see one up close in the wild and not through binocs. Incredible animal. I ran into a guy that guides fishing trips in Florida and also guides bear hunts in Alaska in the off season. The area he hunted was so dense many times you would first see the bear at less than 10 yards. So close you would smell them before seeing them. He also claimed about a third of his clients would literally lock up in fear and he'd end up killing the bear with his trusty Remington 870 with alternating 3" slugs and 00 Buck. Oh yeah his clients would still get their picture shot with the animal like they killed it. I personally never believed in killing a critter I don't eat unless it's a threat or a nuisance animal like a coyote, rats etc. But to each his own.

·
Registered
14,586 Posts
Thanks for sharing the pics. I to would hate to hit that huge bear,with my scooter.:roll_eyes:

·
Registered
720 Posts
Dang them bears are BIG! if you hit one you better hope its killed on impact cuz your most likely stuck in a TOTALED car. and hes gonna be pretty mad at YOU!!

·
Registered
328 Posts
I would hate to have that thing in the front seat with me after I hit it. Thoose claws are huge.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts