hate to ask but need it bad

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by joe0580, Dec 28, 2008.

1. joe0580

joe0580 New Member

State:
    north carolina
    i have been on the board for a long time no and have nt asked for muc but have bent over backwards for a lot. well i am currently homeless because of a situation i got myself into. i moved out of the place i was living and moved in with girlfriend and daughter along with her grandparents. well the day before christmas eve i was kicked out. i had taken my checks and used them to help buy their christmas and my daughters along with bring my gilrfriends car current after se did not make payments for a while whic in sort cost me over a 1000 and after dooing all tha i was asked to leave and not come back. my irlfriend says she loves me and wants me back home but her randmother says no and tells meif i come near she will have me arrested. so currently i am homeless. never been in this situation in my wole life. i spent 12 years in military and did alli could fo those that ad less and now wen i go to an agencie for help they say no and if i was a woman tey could help but being a man there is nothing they can do. and to make it all worse i lost my job te week before. was laided off do to moving to another state ut yet tey bring in other jobs. well just asking for your prayers not for me but for my daughter hailey and her mom jackie. they mean the world to me and he randmother is trying to keep bot away from me now. just pray god softens her heart and shows her tis is not te riht ting to do right now in all our lives. thankx all. i may not be on much but will continue to push you guys in everyway i can. again thankxs joe

2. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    The Power of Prayer is awesome! I will pray for you and your family!
    Bill in SC

3. Smellycat

Smellycat New Member

State:
    Harrison Arkans
    Joe prayers coming your way buddy. Hang in there. A door will open.

4. Hope

Hope New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I'm praying, too, Joe. Right now.
    God always provides for His kids. Always.
    You can trust Him.

Carolyn

5. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Try to keep yer head high bro and dont let em kick you while yer down...I wish you was closer we'd make sure your bellies full and stuff you on the couch with the dog fer a minute ...man thats rough...you have lot of prayers gion out yer way from here !

6. Riprap

Riprap New Member

State:
    Monticello
    prayers your way from south arkansas

7. yadkinrivercats

yadkinrivercats Member

State:
    mocksville,n.c.
  8. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    Prayers for you Joe! Like Hope said -- RIGHT NOW. Get in that phone book and contact the Salvation Army...they might can help alleviate the immediacy of the situation until you can get something going here, and get things under control. They have shelters you can get in for one night or one month or more, that would keep you out of the weather at least till you can get everything straightened out. God Bless You. If there is not a shelter in that town get to one where there is, and get out of harms way!

9. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Prayers from Fresno California sent your way Joe.

10. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Your not alone son. Take a good long look at your situation, how you got to this point and what you can do to get back on track with your life. We all will pray for you, but remember, you reap what you sow. So pull your self up with your boot straps, get busy and start changing your future now. :cool2:

11. dinger66

dinger66 New Member

State:
    north alabama
    it will all work out ,but prayer to you buddy

12. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Prayers sent from Nevada.

13. slimdaddy

slimdaddy Well-Known Member

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    hope things work out for ya prayers sent ur way from ohio

14. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Joe Prayers sent from So. Illinois. Asking God to supply all your needs. God still hears and answers Prayers.

15. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Our prayers go out to you brother, Go Bless!!

16. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Prayers for you,God works Miracles.

17. BigBird

BigBird New Member

State:
    Charlotte, NC
    Joe,
    Prayers sent from Charlotte. Where are you located in NC? Pm me with if you have a contact number.
    Lindsay

18. katkiller77

katkiller77 New Member

State:
    dayton ohio
    prayers from dayton ohio God will give peace that passes all understanding rick

19. katkiller77

katkiller77 New Member

State:
    dayton ohio
    prayers from dayton ohio God will give peace that passes all understanding rick

20. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Prayers on the way from Iowa Joe!!! It's Hell when Your up to your Ass in Alligators and Your trying to figure out How to drain the swamp,Been there done that one!!!! No Fun that's for sure Hang in there Brother and God Bless!!!! J.D.