Hate to ask but is anyone here good at Chemistry?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Westtexasdustdevil, Sep 8, 2007.

1. Westtexasdustdevil

Westtexasdustdevil New Member

State:
    Texas
    After 19 years I am back in College and it is kicking my but. Chem, Alg., Psyc. and a computer class.
    The Chemistry is the hardest and I dont have a person that I can contact locally and cannot get in touch with my teacher.
    I have some problems to solve but dont know how to set them up. I dont want to know the answers just looking for some help putting them together.
    Thanks,
    Rick

2. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    My wife teaches chem an all that other stuff. PM me and i'll get her to walk ya thru it.

3. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    The only thing I know about chemistry is what we experimented with in the late 60's. LOL! Good luck to ya.

4. Westtexasdustdevil

State:
    Texas
    I would love to but it wont let me. Tells me I need 10 post and I have 5
    Can you email me or do you have yahoo chat?

5. River Hobo

River Hobo New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    Or you can just ask for help 5 more times. :big_smile: Need math help too? LOL :smile2:

Sorry, couldn't resist. All I know about Chem is the same as George but the 80's version :eek:oooh:

6. Westtexasdustdevil

State:
    Texas
    :smile2: I guess I could but dont want to be a pain. We had a Neuro. Surgeon here that made his Chem. pay till he tried to sell to a under cover officer. Got busted, lost his license and practice. They took over his bank acc. so to get some money he tried to sell his lab.:roll_eyes: yes he got busted again.

7. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    Ah!My suspicions have been confirmed!:wink:I love you Brother and I do enjoy your post.I love you Brothers and Sisters.peewee

8. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    I can mix dip bait, does that count!?:wink::wink:

9. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill

BG you'd better keep quite. Big brother still watches guys like you and me.:smile2:

Tied a lot of things up back then with Hemp. Sometimes you had to burn the end of the things before they would do any good.:crazy:

10. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill

Top I think that is called Birds of another feather. You know Foul odor :smile2:

11. fish

fish Active Member

State:
    ChattanoogaTenn
    IIIIIIII aaaaaam surprrrrrrized at you guys. No I'm not, what am I sayin.LOL

12. SSgt Fishslayer

SSgt Fishslayer New Member

State:
    south carolina
    i dont really know alot about chemistry, but i do know that if you mix blaech with ammonia you are liable to kill yourself. and i also know that there are chemicals in my building that if mixed with water, cause quite a big bang. and spray paint doesnt work upside down. and stink bait gets stinkier the hotter it is. :big_smile:

13. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Olefin is an unsaturated chemical compound containing at least one carbon-to-carbon double bond. C2H2 :wink:

I didn't get far enough in school to take chemistry.

14. Doyle

Doyle New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I can remember someone telling me that a 1gallon of alcohol and a 1gal of water don't make quite make 2gals of liquid in chemestry so I quit believing anything they said.

15. GMC FishHauler

GMC FishHauler New Member

State:
    Waco, Texas, Un
    i can help if u need it. i am taking chem right now as a night course and am doing really good at it. I did good at it in high school and i do not mind helping at all.

16. keithcatfish

keithcatfish New Member

State:
    Maryville, TN
    I am a chemistry and physics teacher. Drop me a PM or e-mail,