Hate being proved wrong

Discussion in 'Misc Fishing Tackle Talk' started by DELLIS, May 7, 2006.

1. DELLIS

DELLIS New Member

State:
    OHIO
    Got into it with the ole lady this morning hope she doesn't find that one out told her i needed to go to the store for more tackle she said why i said i am out of bobbers small hooks and need new line why dont you clean out your truck so to prove her wrong i did and put everything up and my dang garage now looks like a small bass pro shop all i did was get made a fool of last time i try to prove her wrong i didnt need to buy nothing instead i could open shop

2. Gator

Gator New Member

State:
    Ludowici GA
    Been there and crow does taste bad.....LOL

3. kyblue49

kyblue49 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    i know what you mean. ive got more tackle than i could ever use and never have what i need with me.

4. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    I feel your pain....lol:big_smile:

5. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    How about buyin:shame: a star with some of that tackle money. LOL!

6. Cattledogz

Cattledogz Active Member

State:
    NC
    GREAT idea!!!
    Surely everyone can save up change and make at least a $10 donation!
    :0a24: :0a24: :0a24: Did I say good idea yet?...LOL

7. Cattledogz

Cattledogz Active Member

State:
    NC
    Just to cut you guys a little slack I will fess up and tell you that I am the guilty party in this house, I am always on the prowl for new fishing stuff...LOL
    The up side is that I don't like the typical type shopping women are known for ... :lol:

8. dreamer34

dreamer34 New Member

State:
    danville virginia
    after only 2 years of marrige i've learned that it's a sin to try to prove your wife wrong....if you are wrong you'll never hear the end of it and if you are right you better let that be the end of it...lol:angry:

9. blackhorse83

blackhorse83 New Member

State:
    missouri
    After 29 years, I have learned they want to control most of the money, and if they go fishing with you they also get the choice spot in the boat!

10. pursuing_cats

pursuing_cats New Member

State:
    Clarksville,Tennessee
    I feel your pain. My wife is always trying to prove me wrong. I cleaned out my garage the other day and she really got onto me about all my fishing gear. 18 rods and more tackle than you can shake a stick at. Needless to say I will not be getting anything for awhile.

11. trnsmsn

trnsmsn New Member

State:
    Missouri Originally Now I
    Well, I'm Not Married Nor Do I Have Any Kids, That's Not A Good Thing As I Wish Some Times That I Was Married & Did Have Kids. Since I Don't I Basically Buy Whatever Toys I Can Afford.

To Hear Something Humorous, I Had A Customer Of Mine Come Into My Office The Other Day & Looked Around At All The Fishing Gear, Climbing Tree Stands Etc. He Looked At Me & Said, He Had Only One Thing To Say, "I Know You're NOT Married:eek:oooh: , Elliot

:lol: :lol: :lol:

12. bmaultbay

bmaultbay New Member

State:
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    my wife is the same way, she buys more tackle than i do these days. wanna hear a switch, i have to tell her she don't need that!:big_smile:

13. beeheck

beeheck New Member

State:
    Iowa / Missouri
    If I cleaned out my truck and did indeed find a small tackle store under the seats I would sack it up and quietly put it in the back seat of her car. She would find it, bring it in asking what the hey this stuff is and then I'd accuse her of taking all my tackle, that's why I don't have any to fish with. Let her know how bad it hurt me that she was taking my fishing stuff and hiding it from me, that's low. I would then need some time to myself, I'd have to go fishing and try to get myself OK with what just happened, you know, some alone time.lol

14. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    If you are married???, Get used to it, LOL!!!
    Even if you know you are right, it is always best to let them think they proved you wrong, LMAO!!!