Has this ever happened to you?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by LMHart, Aug 5, 2009.

1. LMHart

LMHart New Member

State:
    Oklahoma City
    Few months ago I was heading out one Friday night to fish. Just before leaving I decided to hop on the BOC check a few reports and make sure I was not missing a bite somewhere. As my normal routine I hit the new post area and a few things caught my eye. I started reading and posting my thought. Next thing I know its 1 in the morning and I had not even caught bait. I decided to just keep reading and go the next night.

2. catfisherman369

catfisherman369 Floyd

State:
    Nashville Il.
    I usually read post on the b.o.c. in the mornings and at night if not going fishing . I also read a few hours worth ebverytime I come home from fishing .

3. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    Marl I read alot hear on the BOC. When it's time for fishing I am gone tho. I do however tend to check out alot more post when I'm debating where I am fishing at.

4. kyleco55

kyleco55 Well-Known Member

State:
    Central In
    not me.. i simply log off and forget all about the BOC when i head out fishing.. well until i get to the water, and log back on from my phone..lol:smile2::smile2:

5. Catfish_Scooter

Catfish_Scooter New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Happens to me ALL the time! I get caught up in BOC too much to go out to the water LOL. Ya just cant get enough.:smile2::wink:

6. rcbbracing

rcbbracing New Member

State:
    Ohio
    generally i check the boc in the mornings so i cant be temped to make this mistake. I love the BOC and im sorry but i love hitting the water more! i can never pass up a trip to hit the water...

7. THE PAN MAN

THE PAN MAN New Member

State:
    hartsburg mo.
    yep happened to me couple times. storms here in mo. took out my power this eve. so i went and caught some bait the wholethime i was wonderin how many new posts there was gonna be. there was 524 new ones! feel like i missed something.