Has Cabelas Added You To List

Discussion in 'Catawba Catfish Club' started by MMloy, Jan 2, 2010.

1. MMloy

MMloy New Member

State:
    NC
    Just Wanted To Know If Cabelas Had Got The club Signed Up Yet

2. martygreen

martygreen Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    Havent heard a word out of em,evidently that dont get in no hurry doing anything.Tanner still hasnt gotten the full schedule for 2010 out yet.Its a shame that the Biggest Catfish Tournament Series in the Country is so slow.I understand fully what is involved getting the times and locations secured.Its just bad for the folks that need to put their vacations times in at the first of the year.Hopefully we will here something soon on our Qualifier Staus and the Complete Cabelas Schedule.As of now it looks like Alabama is gonna be the closest to SC ,so you are looking at a 7-8 hour drive to get to the nearsest one,hopefully that will change when the complete schedule is released.Just keep an eye out here and when I know something you all will know very shortly after.

3. GEORGE2

GEORGE2 New Member

State:
    south carolina
    I hope they will allow the Catawba Catfish Club tournys to be qualifying tournys. I've fished the classic for the last two years, we never finish very good but its a lot of fun. There is no way I can drive all the way to Alabama to fish a tourny with the hope of finishing in the top twenty just to qualify for the classic. I can afford one week long trip a year not two. If they don,t have any local qualifiers(3to4hour drive) then I will not be able to make it this year. :confused2:

4. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    The website will be updated soon. Tanner works pretty hard but he is not the one who approves local clubs. I too am awaiting final confirmation, but have been assured that there is no issues with my application. Hang in there guys, this is the earliest any info has been made available and its a tribute to Tanner's hard work.

5. martygreen

martygreen Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    Thanks Shane,I wasnt blowing off on Tanner,I know he puts the time and hours in and is a great guy to boot.I know a bunch of guys are anxious to see the final schedule and see if they approve us.We are just grateful to Cabelas for putting on a great series.

6. MMloy

MMloy New Member

State:
    NC
    Thanks Marty Im Like George Hopeing We can Make Make The classic But Wood Like To Get It Done Close By Im Sure Tanner Has A Lot On His Plate And Will Let Us All Know Something Soon