Has anyone went to the sportsman channel and submitted a request for the show yet.

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Montgomery, Aug 28, 2007.

1. Montgomery

Montgomery New Member

State:
    OHIO
    i guess i bought the wrong program. and the only way i know how to get it now. is to request it throught there site. it says they pass it on to my cable company . well i did it . has anyone else done this for this show. what happens now . how will we know we got it , bla bla bla. i just cant seem to get this channel for the life of me. i have time warner cable. prolly like most of you . anyone else have time warner . and has added the program yet. or what channel is it . any more help would be great.

2. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    I have Dish network. and signed up for them to try and start showing it. And even forwarded the link to everyone I could to get them to do it also. Don't look like I will get to see it.
    Pete

3. Big Dav

Big Dav New Member

State:
    Southwest
    I signed up for it on dish network as well. I don't know if anything will come of it or not.

4. billcatfish

billcatfish New Member

State:
    evansville Ind
    so you guys are saying your can not get it throw dish network loooks like no 1 can get it

5. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Can't get it through Direst TV either. I have requested it be added, but I'm not holding my breath anymore. Makes me :angry:!!!

6. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Funny thing ,I signed up through Dish network also and about two weeks later they took MOR[mens outdoors and Recreation ] off the air .There I was thinking oh yeah . But so far no sportsman channel ...YET im hopin something changes quick I cant stand much more on VS all sports cept hunting and fishing sept on fri ,sat . and the outdoors channel is great if you want to watch whitetail huntin all the time lol I want to see some bunny huntin ,squirrels and coyote bustin ,at least once in a while.

7. Montgomery

Montgomery New Member

State:
    OHIO
    crazy no one seems to be able to get the show. it dont make much since to me. that really upsets me . i have been waiting so many years for a show like this. and cant get it . theres got to be somthing we can do . on there web site it shows a few cable providers. that they said could get it . i dont know . someone needs to at least tell us who does carry it . someone has to ...

8. shepdog

shepdog New Member

State:
    Sherwood, Ar
    Their web site shows that Dish and Direct do carry The Sportsmans Channel. My wife and I have both called our cabel company to try to get it here. I have also talked to them at The Sportsmans Channel. Everyone AI have talked to has put a mark down for the channel to be brought to my area. When I talked to The Sportsmans Channel I was told that they are oly in a few areas but are slowly being added to others at least that is the case for my cabel provider.
    All I can say is call your cabel or satellite provider and call The Sportsmans Channel. Also tell your friends and neighbors to call as well.

9. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    I have Cox Cable. We had it for two weeks and then it went off. I don't know what's going on.

10. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    I had to go with Dish network here in this area to get it. Should be up and running on friday!

11. Cattledogz

Cattledogz Active Member

State:
    NC
    You can also get it online via the sportsman channel website. That is what I will do for the months the show will air if Time Warner does not add the channel here. The cost will be $4.99 per month.

12. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    I just upgraded and got the Sportsman channel yesterday. I haven't seen any catfishing yet, though.

13. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    When I ordered it they said that they had it. When they came out to hook it up .....Guess what!!!!!!!! NO Sportsman Channel available, Not LMAO!!! This burns me up, can't even watch these shows on a TV, have to "Pay 4.99" a month to see it on a computer screen.... don't think so.

14. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Hey JW! We might get a report HERE, SOMEHOW :big_smile:. Me, I'm not a TV watcher, and just have an antenna, so no go in my regard. Possibly I could visit a friend and see it when it starts to air :wink:.

If I'm gonna be on the computer, likely it will be right the heck here on the BOC. My finances are stressed enough as it is :big_smile:.

15. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    If we all are having trouble getting this program then why don't they place them on DVD's and let us order them. Then we can see them over and over for one price. This would ba a good alternative. What do you all think/:confused2::smile2:

16. bilyjojimbob

bilyjojimbob New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Someone could DVR them and maybe put them in a post. I dont know if there is a size limit on attachments though. Our local news shows can be watched online afterwards if you miss it. If I could get it I would but I only have an antenna also. I dont know about copyright stuff though.

17. tnkatman

tnkatman New Member

State:
    Bluff City, TN
    I called my cable company last thursday because I received an e-mail from Charter saying that they are offering the Sportsman channel, so I ordered it but when they upgraded, their was no Sportsman channel so I called and the lady told me it was only being offered in Michigan at this time, so I cancelled.