Has anyone used this dip

Discussion in 'Catfishing Baits' started by airdrop, Jan 15, 2010.

1. airdrop

airdrop New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Junnie's Wicked Sticky dip bait. Heard of it from a shop in wichita and they sell it over Secert 7 which is hard to believe , I've found 7 to be very good. But I look for new stuff with possiblities. So what say you'al :)

2. THE PAN MAN

THE PAN MAN New Member

State:
    hartsburg mo.
    never used that one but sonnies is a good one also

3. carolinakid76

carolinakid76 New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    now I aint never used that stuff ,really the only kind of stink bait I use is CJS punch bait and sometimes danny kings punch bait, CJ's punch is only sold in oklahoma I believe?

4. PHLIPS4BIGKATS

PHLIPS4BIGKATS New Member

State:
    Alma Kansas
    I have used it around feeders and had it produce. But DK's before he sold out has worked about any where I have caught fish.

5. ammo warrior

ammo warrior Member

State:
    Columbia, MO
    I have never used it but I heard that it is wicked sticky...no, really. pardon the pun

6. fishstick

fishstick New Member

State:
    Fouke, Arkansas
    i use secret 7 and a small piece of sponge. good consistency for a dip bait and works great. plus a proud sponser here at the BOC. :handshake:

7. hct236

hct236 Well-Known Member

State:
    virginia
    I used the junies wicked sticky sewer dip with some success. I havn't tried any of their other offerings. It seems that I always fall back to secret 7 for predictable results.

8. steveturner024

steveturner024 Active Member

State:
    Illinois
    Name:
    Steve Turner
    I've used the Junnies wicked sticky sewer bait. It worked pretty good. I fished Secret 7, Sonny's, Junnies side by side one day and caught fish on all 3. I used Cat Tubes dip bait holders for all 3 on carolina rig. I like the Secret 7 the most because it stays on the holder longer then the others. Just my opinion.

9. JEFFRODAMIS

JEFFRODAMIS New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    give it a shot..what could it hurt?

10. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    I carry several dip baits in my boat and have success on each of them. Wicked Stickey is one of them. Fish will prefer one dip bait over another on different lakes.

11. brinley45cal

brinley45cal Active Member

State:
    kentucky
    yeah ive used junnies,it catches fish,but i find that secret7 and sonnys work best,but like mickey says its good to have a few different ones on hand just in case.