has anyone tried the nitro biscuits yet?

Discussion in 'Catfishing Baits' started by trippyclwn, Oct 18, 2005.

1. trippyclwn

trippyclwn Member

State:
    Chattanooga, Tn
    Name:
    Tracey
    eagle claw has brought out a type of bait called nitro biscuits,it is kinda like a dough bait but slimy and i was watching the dance guy lmao and they caught some big cats with em but im stillskeptical mainly because you cant see whats on the line after it hits the water and you never know how many times they change bait just to catch something lol
    has anybody tried these? i bought a pack the other day but havent had a chance to try them lately so any input? thanks !

2. cook

cook New Member

State:
    Plattsburg,Mo.(near K.C.)
    Nitro biscuits sounds like a code word for Qualudes-LOL-what a name for bait.

3. trippyclwn

trippyclwn Member

State:
    Chattanooga, Tn
    Name:
    Tracey
    lol cook only eagle claw would push the envelope that far huh? lol i'll try em tommorrow at the pond and see if the hype is true. and i'll let you know man
    for 2.59 at k-mart i am willing to try it once anyway lol

4. Mathersm

Mathersm New Member

State:
    Darbydale, Ohio
    Ive tried them without any luck. But then again I have never caught any cats on any kind of doughballs or stinkbait.

5. bluehunter

bluehunter New Member

State:
    Los Angele
    I seen them. Have not used them. But in a pond situation it will be fine I would think. Similar to the dough bait that berkely sells.

6. Bayoubear

Bayoubear New Member

State:
    near that hellhole dallas
    I used a bag of them in one of my mesh baitsacks in a wirenet. two days in the river and three days in a riverlake and nary a fish. well okay, one.... just a very confused baby crappie.

7. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    I have seen them in wally world,I think, but have not used them. I will give any bait a try one time. :D

8. trippyclwn

trippyclwn Member

State:
    Chattanooga, Tn
    Name:
    Tracey
    i tried them this morning at nickajack dam and got a few bites but nothing out of the ordinary they werent interested enough to take off with it but the turbines were on so it wasnt a fair test.
    hopefully i will be able to try em later at the pond maybe the moving water wouldnt let em smell it good but ill post my results when i do try em.

9. kansascatman

kansascatman New Member

State:
    Topeka,Kansas
    I have 2 bags of this stuff i bought at a local fishin store and got a couple bites but no fish.I saw the same show with Dance catching cats and got suckered in.

10. MadKater

MadKater New Member

State:
    Evansville,IN
    yall remember them bill dance hot dogs made in the early 90s? lol ive still got the video showin him catchin big blues with em.....man if hot dogs work that well maybe cheese burgers will work even better....someone wanna pass the the mustard ;)

11. trippyclwn

trippyclwn Member

State:
    Chattanooga, Tn
    Name:
    Tracey
    lmao kater they say the bait is to hook the fisherman not the fish so i got hooked trying it out lol maybe if you doused em in vinegar or worcestershire sauce first it might actually be worth trying a second time lol